or Connect

Posts by wzjradam

Great deal! Wish it was a 2
Worn 4 times Also comes with the removable straps, dust bags +$10 shipping for the huge box if you want it Outsole measures 10.9 inches Looking for $SOLD shipped in the US. Gift payment, or +4% for PP fees.
AW11 Grey moss color Same as these I believe http://www.limitemagazine.com/2011/10/silent-damir-doma-mens-lace-up-sneaker/ Worn 3-4 times Shoe Goo'd the heels, you can easily peel it off if you wish. Outsole measures 10.9 Inches Looking for $SOLD shipped in the US. +4% for PP fees, or gift payment.
Worn but in good condition. From FW12 I think. Measurements: Waist: ~14 inches with a lot of room to stretch Hem: ~7 inches with a little room to let out Looking for $SOLD shipped in the US. Gift payment, or +4% for PP fees.
Are the cuffs zipped? If not, they look a little big/flared
n
Can anyone comment on the quality of Barena's knits?
Undercoverism Double Rider from SS11 in Black. Size: 2 Length: 63cm Shoulders: 41cm P2P: 49cm Sleeve: 63.5cm Looking for $1200 USD shipped in continental US. Paypal gift or add 4%. Got from another member; fits well, but I prefer a size smaller.
retracked
TOJ DR2010 Black Lamb Soft NZ lamb Great condition, just normal wear Measurements: shoulders 16.5" pit to pit 19" midsection 17.75" waist 17.25" front length 20" back length 22.5" sleeves 23" $SOLDshipped in the US. Gift, or +4%