or Connect

Posts by wzjradam

Great details-- selvedged houdstooth fabric, black mother of pearl snaps, etc etc. Made in Japan. Shoulder to shoulder: ~17 inches Pit to pit: ~18.5 inches Length from bottom of front collar: ~22 inches $SOLD shipped in the US, gift or +4% for Paypal fees.
Size small. Dark green color. 100% cotton. https://www.ink-clothing.com/en/detail/Silent-Damir-Doma/AUTUMN-WINTER-2012/id=1224 $SOLD shipped in the US. Gift, or +4% for Paypal fees.
Black Waist: ~14.9 inches Hem: ~ 6.8 inches $SOLD shipped in the US. Gift, or +4% for fees.
Tagged Large but fits around a small; check measurements. Worn 2-3 times. Beautiful black color with subtle hues of indigo, brown, etc. Leather piping throughout the interior. From Parable: "The first Incarnation jacket to be made using denim (Japanese, 15.5oz) in the classic Incarnation four-zip shape. Features leather interior piping and finished with black-over-indigo garment dyeing. From Keita Ogawa’s Incarnation Spring/Summer 2012 collection." Small defect in the...
Will post fit pics once I receive
TOJ DR day. I wore mine as well
Black lightweight oxford Size XS Button hole thread is starting to come loose (common for BoO) $SOLD Pale yellow oxford size XS Button hole thread is starting to come loose (common for BoO) Missing one small cuff button $SOLD Both have about ~16.5 inches Shoulder to Shoulder Prices are shipped in the US. Gift, or +4% for PP fees.
Retracked
Size 44 SS12 A very dark, almost black, blue. Looking for $SOLD shipped in the US. Gift, or +4% for PP fees.
Got from another member. Selling because I have too many rider jackets. Comes with tags. Measurements: shoulder 16 pit to pit 19 back length (without collar) 22 sleeve 28.5 Looking for $825>760 shipped in the US. Gift, or +4% for PP fees.