or Connect

Posts by wzjradam

UU Uniqlo Undercover Flannel Navy Size XS $50 shipped in the US. Gift, or +4% for PP fees.
+J Down Jacket Dark Navy/Black color Size Small $100 Shipped in the US.
Resoled? Interesting. You should post some pics of it
Worn for about two months. Don't believe I have soaked or washed it. Measurements: Waist: 15.1 inches Hem: 6.2 inches Length hemmed to 30 inches $SOLD shipped in the US. Gift payment, or +4% for PP fees.
Worn less than ten times Great condition-- no washes, soaks or anything Slight snag on left rear pocket from I have no idea what(pictured), not noticeable when worn Measurements: Waist: 14.5 inches Hem: 6 inches Length is unhemmed $SOLD shipped in the US. Gift payment, or +4% for PP fees.
Petroleum color (dark grey/black) Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 16 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Length: 24" $SOLD shipped in the US. Gift payment, or +4% for fees.
Great deal! Wish it was a 2
Worn 4 times Also comes with the removable straps, dust bags +$10 shipping for the huge box if you want it Outsole measures 10.9 inches Looking for $SOLD shipped in the US. Gift payment, or +4% for PP fees.
AW11 Grey moss color Same as these I believe http://www.limitemagazine.com/2011/10/silent-damir-doma-mens-lace-up-sneaker/ Worn 3-4 times Shoe Goo'd the heels, you can easily peel it off if you wish. Outsole measures 10.9 Inches Looking for $SOLD shipped in the US. +4% for PP fees, or gift payment.
Worn but in good condition. From FW12 I think. Measurements: Waist: ~14 inches with a lot of room to stretch Hem: ~7 inches with a little room to let out Looking for $SOLD shipped in the US. Gift payment, or +4% for PP fees.