or Connect

Posts by wzjradam

sleeves are definitely too short, layering or not.
For sale: 1. Alden Burgundy Calfskin Tassel Mocassins sz. 8.5B $SOLD Thanks for looking! Please PM if you have any questions. All prices are stated in USD. I accept paypal. You can either gift or +4%.
For sale: 1. Alden Black Cordovan Norwegian Split Toes sz. 9B $200 shipped CONUS 2. Alden Burgundy Calfskin Norwegian Split Toes sz. 8.5C $120 shipped CONUS 3. Alden Burgundy Calfskin Tassel Mocassins sz. 8.5B $120 shipped CONUS 4. Nettleton Suede Wingtips(these are beautiful) sz.9C $150 shipped CONUS 5. Nettleton Walnut Wingtips sz.8.5B $150 shipped CONUS 6.(not pictured, ask for pictures) Florsheim Imperial Brown Double V-Cleat Longwings sz.9D $100 shipped...
There's one for sale at $350 in B&S
I don't remember that bag being in the collection..
That's basically what I'm doing. Polishing one black, keeping one grey, sanded one white one, and keeping one white.
Ouch. I have actually worn mine on and off in the rain as well and they are fine.
I've worn mine almost daily for over a month with heel taps, and they are holding up great. The guy up there is probably referring the rubber part of his heel as his sole.
They got in more sizes in the San Francisco store?
The women's oxfords actually has MOP buttons, what the heck.