or Connect

Posts by wzjradam

My fw12 washed calf is great.
Guidi Backzip 986 Reverse Baby Calf in black. Size 41, and it actually fits TTS. Vibramed the sole, and added taps to the heel. Worn for one week. Will come with tote and box. Selling because I thought it would be smaller as Guidis usually fit 1-2 sizes smaller. Looking for $SOLD shipped in the US. More for int. Gift payment, or +4% for PP fees. I would be interested in a trade for size 40 Guidis as well. Stock photos. Same as this one going for $1275 at the...
Looks good, what pants?
The zips on the jacket in the last photo(far right) looks a whole lot like incarnation.
Size ~46 Italian olive calf 2010DR Silver hardware. Still not broken in. Very, very heavy and thick. S2S: ~16.5 P2P: ~ 20 Front length: ~22 Sleeves: ~23.5 Elbow: ~6 Looking for $GONEshipped in the US. Gift payment, or +4%.
Got a size ~46 italian olive calf 2010 dr. Silver hardware. Worn about 20 times or so. Still not broken in. Very, very heavy and thick. S2S: ~16.5 P2P: ~ 20 Front length: ~22 Sleeves: ~23.5 Elbow: ~6 Just gauging interest, but am interested in a trade for something 44-46, or maybe sell outright.
I believe so. I have an italian olive calf DR and the first picture represents the color pretty well.
1. Brand new pair of HMMMM sidezips in black/charcoal size 41. Comes with tote, $10 extra for the huge white box. $SOLD shipped within the US, gift or +4%. 2. Worn once white painted HMMMM sidezips in size 40. Comes with heel taps. $SOLD shipped within the US, gift or +4%.
repost.
8US I believe. But you can just go by the measurements.