or Connect

Posts by wzjradam

Size: 44 (Fit slim 46 as well) Condition: Used - Excellent Materials: 100% Calf Leather, 100% Cupro Lining Origin: Japan Measurements (cm): Shoulder - 42 Chest - 48 Length - 65 Sleeves - 62 Description: -Classic A-2 Flight Bomber style -Smooth black calf hide -Ribbed cuffs and hem -Collar hook fastener -Hidden zipper placket -Side zipper pockets -Front button pockets
do you guys know of any stockist that still has the brown forest coat available(small)?
the dominik coat is killer
..but tru
Perfect condition. Hidden placket, two pockets, removable belt, 100% cotton. Fits TTS. Measurements: S2S: 18 inches P2P: 19 inches Sleeve length: ~27 inches Length from bottom of front collar to hem: ~28 inches
interesting old RG coat from...goodwill?? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Robert-Geller-New-York-Black-Button-Down-Trench-Coat-Size-46-/311242942680?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item48778668d8
Any recommendations for Portland, OR? I'm probably moving up there in a few months. Also, anything I must do/eat in HK? I'll be traveling there at the end of Jan.
Size 2 (Medium) Black S2S: 19 inches P2P: 23 inches Length from bottom of back collar to hem: 26 inches Price is shipped in the US.
Size 46 SS10 Tons of cool detailing Price is shipped in the US.
Got this as a gift but unfortunately one size too small. One of my favorite EG pieces. Fits XS to a slim S. Difficult to measure but: S2S: 18 inches P2P: 20 inches Back bottom of collar to hem: 27 inches Price is shipped in the US.