or Connect

Posts by wzjradam

Any recommendations for Portland, OR? I'm probably moving up there in a few months. Also, anything I must do/eat in HK? I'll be traveling there at the end of Jan.
Size 2 (Medium) Black S2S: 19 inches P2P: 23 inches Length from bottom of back collar to hem: 26 inches Price is shipped in the US.
Size 46 SS10 Tons of cool detailing Price is shipped in the US.
Got this as a gift but unfortunately one size too small. One of my favorite EG pieces. Fits XS to a slim S. Difficult to measure but: S2S: 18 inches P2P: 20 inches Back bottom of collar to hem: 27 inches Price is shipped in the US.
Y/N?
Got this from another member; worn twice after. Only selling because the color doesn't fit my wardrobe. "2010 bomber in a seldom seen whiskey calf (I've never seen another whiskey calf toj bomber, and they later stopped doing bombers in calf). Worn with plenty of life left, no structural damage or rips to the leather etc. (honestly you'd have to try really hard to rip or put a hole in the calf leather) just some light pilling on the ribbing and regular wear." Comes with...
http://*****************/listings/32492-undercover-undercover-leather-shearling so.sweet.
Fits TTS. p2p:19 inches sleeve length: 25 inches Price is shipped in the US
Guidi Reverse Bison 995 boots. Great condition. Added a Vibram topy and heel. "Guidi men's reverse leather bison boots in brown. Crafted from reverse bison leather, the exterior leather features a suede-like texture. Interior is lined with the reverse of the exterior leather. Features a high boot opening that fastens with brown leather cord lace through eight sets of eyelets. Heel crafted from thick layers of brown leather. Off-white coloured top stitching around the...