or Connect

Posts by bobdobalina

As the interest has been underwhelming, I have dropped prices. I will consider reasonable offers.
Closet cleaning continues. Below you will find: 1. A navy pinstripe Armani suit, 56R, $275 2. A brown-ish Canali sportcoat, 58R, $150 3. A grey striped Theory sportcoat, 46R, $60 4. A brown herringbone unconstructed Polo sportcoat, XL, $60 All prices include shipping to CONUS. None of this stuff is new, and I've tried to give honest descriptions of everything's condition. Nothing is soiled, but I don't guarantee that it's fresh-from-the-cleaners immaculate, either,...
If they're as new as they appear, I think you did pretty well.
A 12-inch drop? That's gotta be three sigmas, no? Hard to believe that there's anywhere close to enough money that far out on the tails.
Bah. In a state of undress because that method unquestionably removes one source of variability from the process of tracking my weight.
I wear Calvin Kleins. I have an 8-inch drop and they are a bit loose on the bottom. I find them exceedingly comfortable. Anyway they aren't $70. I buy them in three-packs.
Sorry. I was sloppy. I will correct the post.
Out with the old, in with the, erm, recession. Though the brands are humble, all shirts are genuine. I was the only owner, and each is stain-free and shows little or no wear-- having lain on my shoulders about ten times each. The shirts have always been professionally laundered (by a good cleaner), never starched, and spend their off hours in a smoke free home. They will be shipped to you clean but I suck at packing so they may get wrinkled in the mail. I will provide...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo Eating less is not the solution. Eat smaller portions but more times/day will keep your metabolism high. Is there any evidence for this in anything remotely resembling a peer-reviewed journal?
Sold. Oh, bugger, sorry. If someone wants to tell me how to edit the first post so "Sold" is in the title, well, that would be nice.