or Connect

Posts by bobdobalina

Measures 3" slimmer through the chest, 1" slimmer through the waist and 2 3/4" slimmer through the seat than our Slim fit. Higher arm holes and narrower sleeves complement the trimmer silhouette. Interesting-- it's truly a "slim fit" rather than an "athletic fit", as they reduce the chest 2" more than they reduce the waist. I'm still pretty fat but it would look ridiculous on me; the chest would be skintight but the shirt would still blouse over my belt.
1. 50 Cent and I were the only two people working out at my gym (about three weeks ago). 2. I sat next to Meadow Soprano on a flight to Toronto. 3. Former MTV VJ Duff was trick-or-treating yesterday in my friend's building.
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman FTFY. I didn't drink beer for nearly ten years after reaching legal drinking age for having tasted Budweiser in my youth -- but wine, scotch, bourbon and gin suffered no similar fate. Bud is truly is a travesty that sucks life and ability to appreciate existence out of people while making them fat. ~ H In Praise of Budweiser (contains extended footnotes)
Quote: Originally Posted by msza Anyone have any clever ways of covering up stitched-in branding? Covering up a pony on a RL hoodie, for example. Seems like a longshot, but you all seem like a creative bunch! Yeah-- this! I could spend a bunch at the Polo outlet if it weren't for that damned horse.
I may be wrong (and I'm just an asshole on the internet) but I bet that if you lose some fat you'll be surprised to discover that you're not really of "medium" build. Your bones look rather slight.
Budweiser. I spent the bulk of my twenties drinking cooler-than-thou microbrews but as I have grown older and richer, I've come to realize that nothing is as genuine or delicious as The King of Beers®.
Can someone recommend me a DL routine? 1. I weigh 195. 2. My 1RM is about 370 (I can go higher if I am allowed to get sloppy with the lower back). 3. I've been doing some sort of 3x5 but the volume fatigues me a bit too much and it hurts the rest of the workout. 3b. A heavy set of five makes me want to puke. That's good, right? 4. I am way overfat.
My anecdata shows that a fatty breakfast is the best fuel for a midmorning workout. Try sausage and eggs with a cuppa coffee.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles How can we be sure your last sentence was a question? I Loled. I never Lol. Now I have to explain to my wife why I loled.
Quote: Originally Posted by bobdobalina Hmm. narrow grip and obsess about the elbows. Got it. Will report back on Wednesday if I remember. Nope. Not enough. I must be terribly inflexible. Either that or I just suck at everything. Will try the dislocations for starters, I guess.