or Connect

Posts by bobdobalina

Quote: Originally Posted by Eason To look at a picture like that and say you can tell I've been to a gym is absurd, especially since that is the physique I train for. I wouldn't think it's necessary to take shirtless pictures and quote numbers, but nobody has ever said such a ridiculous thing. Goddammit, I don't know what it is about your face, but I wanna deliver a fist right in your suckhole. I don't even read what you're writing, because...
Quote: Originally Posted by hboogz By land value tax, do you mean your property taxes are directly tied to the perceived value of your land/property ? Mostly. Taxing labor and capital while not taxing land is both unjust and inefficient-- and it's something that leftists and rightists could agree on if they opened their minds.
1. Parisianish sidewalk cafes. 2. Sensible local government. 3. Housing supply (Not "affordable housing", just more housing) 4. A Land Value Tax 5. An east-west subway somewhere north of the 60s. 6. A wholesale cleanout of the MTA's ranks-- from janitors to upper management.
Depreciation is a term used in accounting, economics and finance to spread the cost of an asset over the span of several years. To deprecate is to express disapproval of or deplore. To deprecate also means to depreciate, but let's try to use the tighter definition.
Quote: Originally Posted by UndisclosedDesires Interesting. Shouldn't expect the quality or style to be that alluring then, huh... It's weird-- The factory store thermals are better (I prefer them-- they're not really "better") than the regular store thermals. Meanwhile, the large broken-in tees from the regular stores are too small, and the large broken-in tees from the factory stores are too big. I just can't win. So just know that...
Nothing too fancy. Just free weights. I can feel myself getting fatter just by being here.
"A movie about an obese Harlem girl raped and impregnated by her abusive father" SRSLY?
If you're under 30 and you can make it work, you're a damned fool if you choose not to. France is one of the greatest countries in the world, and (at certain levels of income) the bang for the buck is fantastic. PS I am a hard-core right-winger and I still feel this way.
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 Haha ok buddy. I measure out 24.5" thighs right now...with veins and striations. but yeah..my chicken legs have trouble pushing that 800 lbs on leg press sometimes. I have a tiny waist and my v taper is great...Seriously bro, just think before you post. You're boasting about your leg press?
Quote: Originally Posted by stickshift Up the intensity. Give it 110% effort. Also use the strictest form possible and put your mind in the muscle. I recommend letting your form suffer, but under no circumstances should you give anything less than 125% effort. Even if that means you have to put some effort on your credit cards.