or Connect

Posts by bobdobalina

Hrm. Pre-cut buttonholes on a suit that I can't try on? I'd pass, but what do I know?
If 100% cotton is a strict requirement, I can't help you. Otherwise, I find Softop socks (65% Cotton, 35% Polyamide) to be the most comfortable (not stylish, but I opt for plain black for work) socks for my size 14 feet. You can find them on the web, and at finer big and tall men's stores.
PM sent.
By "considerably too big", I guess I mean that they're pretty roomy. Nothing like a Barba, for example, which is a shirt that is so small that I absolutely cannot wear it.
No. I have a 16" neck, a 43" chest, and a 35" waist, and they're considerably too big.
PM sent
Never seen it in person, but via WWW I'd call it "hideous."
I know that this is the "Men's Clothing" forum, so I deserve whatever ridicule I get. That said, it's about time to turn the little lady into Mrs. Dobalina. She has the dress, and it needs to be altered. We have no idea where to take it. Any recommendations?
Quote: Originally Posted by slycedbred Lol, at 90% off we can talk... Yeah. I hate to pile on, but I'd buy either of those morning coats for an additional 50% off. No worse though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sartorian My Dad's used a Dunhill 'man-purse' for decades. It's leather, about the size of a hardcover novel. Inelegant, but he has no bulges in his pockets, and his suits hang nicely. That sounds pretty awesome. If you ever get around to taking a picture, I'd love to see it.