or Connect

Posts by bobdobalina

Quote: Originally Posted by bkrex Dynasty Tailor on 38th btw 5th and madison. expensive, but worth it. I bought a couple of barney's brand suits for a bit over 200 each, and spent almost as mush to tailor (waist and cuffs, narrowed sleeves and tapered the body), but the suits now look like they were made for me. I suggest being very, very careful with Dynasty Tailors. They (clearly) use multiple tailors and can be very hit or miss. After being...
Yes, it is. And if you listed an email in your profile, I'd be able to reach you.
They had two racks of sportcoats. I believe they were $450, but I may be mistaken.
Quote: Originally Posted by jc138 Where is the Isaia sale? thanks! Erm, here
At the Isaia sale, suits were $850. Shirts were $150. I didn't care about anything else. About 6-15 suits per size were available, in pretty much everything except solid navy or solid charcoal. There was a decent selection of subtle pinstripes and almost-work-friendly plaids. I walked out with two suits. Pretty stoked.
I go to Gravity at LPM. Pros: Very rarely a wait for anything Clean lockerroom, decent showers The Burger Joint on the first floor of the hotel (for your bulking phases) Hammer Strength plate-loaded everything (in case you're badass enough to have obsoleted most cable-style pull machines) Cons: A bit pricey Some of the regulars are smelly and creepy (presumably they inherited neighborhood apartments) No eye candy The Burger Joint on the first floor of the hotel (for your...
Price dropped again. Will entertain reasonable offers if this cut doesn't get traction.
Price cut.
Quote: Originally Posted by remo72tg Beautilful shirt..Could you tell us where u purchased it. Thanks. I can't speak for Tomasso, but the shirt is a dead ringer for one I picked up from Paul Stuart. (Cooper model, different color)
NWT Sartoria Partenopea super 130's in 54R Euro. 3B, roll 2, dual vents. Pants are double pleat. Tags still on, basting thread on shoulders, sleeves and vents. Sleeve buttons and thread in the little bag. Fantastic feel to lightweight fabric in a interesting charcoal -- from 3 feet its straight charcoal but up closer there are very, very faint hints of lighter gray threads - not a pindot, not a heather but way more subtle. I bought this from a fellow SFer (and...