or Connect

Posts by bobdobalina

I was really hoping that other people would poast their jaspe shirts as well. I am disappointed.
I know that we need more J.Crew poasts. According to Wiktionary, Jaspe comes from French jaspé, the past participle of jasper ("to colour motley, so as to imitate jasper"), from jaspe ("jasper"), from Latin iaspis, from Ancient Greek. Here are my jaspe shirts. I hope you like them.
Any recommendations for cheap reweaving (or skillful blended patching)? I would prize price over quality as the hole is smallish and on the buttocks, and I'm too ugly for anyone to bother paying close attention to my behind.
You know what I hate? Train. Seriously, they're like the worst band ever. If Train were here right now, I would hit them in their smug little faces with a flashlight. Or a hammer. God, I hate those guys.
I have been buying LL Bean wool socks for about 20 years. They're the only thing I buy from LL Bean. I buy them because they last a long time, they don't shrink too much, they come in XL, and they offer different lengths.
We've sort of tried this before but I have a specific question and also I want to blather. My question: I have one of those awesome 25% until 10/11 cards and I want to buy some Thomas Mason shirts (Is there a better value than Thomas Mason shirts for $93.75?). My local (to work) store on 45th and Madison is scant in this department. Where in Manhattan should I go for the best selection? Also, since I want to blather: 1. The J.Crew sale rack has to be the best thing...
Even though I suspect the brand is fictional, I'd be interested in identifying similar briefcases. Any ideas?
I'm thinking about joining a gym that's closer to home/work, and NYSC seems like the worst of both worlds (only one squat rack but it's still filthy and smells disgusting). Any updates to this thread stating how much they're getting for an Equinox membership these days?
Quote: Originally Posted by unrated Yeah she is quite amazing. Indeed.
Blackhood weighs 182 lb and would like to weigh 168 lb. I speak English.