or Connect

Posts by dannyg1000

Hi guys, Check out my ad. Really great deal on brand new Petite Standards size 29. http://www.styleforum.net/t/380426/drop-a-p-c-petite-standard-size-29-nwt thanks,
New with Tags. for sale $160> 150 shipped or trade Shoe: 9.5 43 / 42.5 Waist: 30 Jacket/Shirt: M / 38 Particularly looking for a double breasted knee length black coat but am open to other offers.
that's a good idea
You don't think the zipper on my boots will get stressed from shoe tree?
They're APC's fyi. Hi. Just picked up a pair of these bad boys nearly brand new from a resale place in my city. My question is, how should I store them? I'm not sure if I should use a shoe tree since they have that zipper and those boot shapers also don't seem ideal since I would like to have something that also maintains the shape of the toe. Any thoughts?
Hi. Just picked up a pair of these bad boys nearly brand new from a resale place in my city. My question is, how should I store them? I'm not sure if I should use a shoe tree since they have that zipper and those boot shapers also don't seem ideal since I would like to have something that also maintains the shape of the toe. Any thoughts?
Holds a ton of stuff but keeps a slim profile when lightly packed even with its padded computer pouch. Super sturdy construction with high quality leather buckle straps and good hardware. Has about 6 months of use with some light fading but no damage and still has years of life left for a stylish student or commuter. Made in the USA See manufacturers website for more info: http://www.billykirk.com/products/no-255-rucksack-color-block-nylon-1 $150 > $125 > $115 shipped
This is a prototype for the Rogue Territory "Steve" cut. They are completely plane without branding except for the label inside and the top fly button and pocket rivets say Rogue Territory.. Owned for about 14 months. Washed two times, once a few months ago and once before this posting. Had the top fly button hole repaired but the tailor didn't use the same color thread for some reason but this is unnoticeable when you're wearing them and there is a little fading from...
I took the photos with a tailor's tape. Let me know if there are any other measurements that you'd like.
Light blue color Super warm and stretchy with a thick spandexy lining. see pics for measurements $100>85>75>65 Shipped