or Connect

Posts by orlagu

Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles I don't care how good a pair of goodyear welted shoes from vietnam is, I'm prolly not going to pay "SF market rate" comparable to a pair of EG's for them. Not feeling hurt or offended or anything, just wanna brag that I and another forum member are gonna have some MTO Vietnam-made GY welted boots by the end of next week, hopefully. Balmoral for me, chelsea for him. Will post pics once they arrived and...
Quote: Originally Posted by orlagu Thank you for your input. Yes I have thought of such scenarios, but still pulled the trigger due to some assumptions: 1. The seller is a Top-rated seller with 5148 (100%) positive feedbacks, so if I were him I would definitely not want a negative one. 2. The picture was fuzzy, my guess is it was taken with a low-end camera phone and he did not feel the need to put more efforts into selling a US$38.5 BIN item. Perhaps...
Mine arrived today, sticker still intact. Totally gorgeous! Thanks A.
Agreed, but it's about sizing availability we're looking at here. I'm just sayin'.
Apparently GILT is selling Corallorosso - teh forvm's beloved label - suits, sport coats and over coats. Suits at $598 and over coats at $648, sizes 46R - 56R Italy. Just so you guys know.
Quote: Originally Posted by toade Plus, at this point it's probably already sold. And, it's zero inch bigger than my 38" chest ...
Damn, just when I went out for lunch...
Great-looking chukka. Wear them with pride. Who made Isaia footwear, ifyoudontmindmyasking?
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter huh... from just that picture alone I think I spot some obvious mistakes. I hope I'm wrong, but I've got a strong feeling it's a fake... 1. That seller never sells any creeds, so there's no record of anyone else giving them credibility. 2. It's a single fuzzy bad picture, and even from there the cap shape and fit look wrong to me. 3. no serial numbers or box shown or sent, usually the easiest way to find a...
Just gambled with this. Will let you guys know how it turns out, a US$49 good deal or a US$49 lesson.