or Connect

Posts by fox in sox

Offering a pair of Edward Green Cadogans in Edwardian Antique on 82 last. Sized 8.5UK/9D US I purchased these EGs from Leffot - I've decided to part with them as the fit is not so good for me. As you can see from the pictures, worn only 3 times and almost new. The EGs come in the original box with shoe bags and cloth. Please note that the shoe trees are NOT included. Asking $380 shipped CONUS including delivery confirmation. Thanks for looking!
rebel222, steinwaytony and Greg Wade were all great buyers. Thanks all for smooth transactions.
Price drops on the Grensons and C&J for RL.
Hello all, I have the following 3 items for sale that have not ever found their way into the regular rotation, so they are up for sale here. Payments by Paypal. Items will be shipped USPS Priority. Thanks for looking! Please feel free to PM with any questions. 1) New Timothy Grenson Masterpiece for Paul Stuart in Burnt Pine - US 9D These are the Timothy model - brogued, punch captoes in burnt pine. They have the typical, beautiful Grenson Masterpiece worksmanship -...
Price drop.
Hello all, I have a beautiful pair of Martegani cognac color plain captoes in 9D. The color is a bit hard to capture, but they are a wonderful shade of cognac. The second picture (inside the shoebox) is probably the most accurate in color. They are on the 3B last. They come brand new in box with large shoe bag. They fit true to size. Please feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks for looking! Asking $205 --> SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
PM sent regarding the boots. Please respond.
Best of My Love - The Emotions
Sorry to revive an older thread, but there are a bunch in stock at the Alhambra location for those of you in the SoCal area. Still 20 bucks for two pairs.
I have a sibling that works for them in their design offices. She's given me several items (e.g., cashmere blend hoodies, cord jackets) and the quality seems to be decent.