or Connect

Posts by ncoreys28

This is a beautiful brand new 3/4 jacket by Junya Watanabe. It has the classic style and detailing you would associate with him, except a little more toned down ie there is only one exterior pattern. However the interior pattern is a beautiful green with tweed accents on the pockets. I am a 38R and it fits me like a glove. I bought it earlier in the year and never wore it, so I thought I'd try and make back some of what I spent. Beautiful detailed with hidden buttons...
This is a 90's Polo Ralph Lauren waxed cotton jacket with heavy brown cotton lining. The blue is not your typical Barbour navy, but rather a grayer more saturated blue. However its not anything close to light blue as the picture might suggest. This is a really cool jacket with a lot of great features that's a little bit different from the norm, but not out there in any way.
These are used, however they cost me over 200$ new so its a bargain. I've only worn them a few times but managed to scruff them, however the leather and color is in impeccable condition. When these were in the stores 2 years ago, you couldn't get your hands on them they were so popular. A few were sold on this forum.
This is a Barbour shirt jacket with a corduroy collar. It is beautiful and am only selling because I have something just like it. it is a slim fit L US but I am a medium and it works great. Its a really nice weight for layering or wearing in the spring/fall/summer as jacket. If you have any questions or would like specific photos please ask. back width from shoulder seem to shoulder seem- 18/5 in length from bottom of collar-30in sleeve from shoulder seem- 25in
This is an unlined Riviera club calistoga jacket size medium. It is a fine black and white tweed pattern. Its a little fuzzy. Its a great light jacket for Summer/Fall/Spring. Bought it and have NEVER worn it out. It didn't quite fit me right. Its almost got an biker jacket fit in a much more refined, elegant pattern and material. The fabric pattern is incredible. back width from shoulder seem to shoulder seem- 18.5 in length from bottom of collar-28in sleeve from...
This is a beautiful deep brown suede jacket with a soft brown lining from the Saville Row house Connolly. It was handed down to me by my uncle and is a little too big in the shoulders. Rather then mess up the jacket I'd rather sell it to someone who will appreciate it as much as I have. It hsa the beautiful english hunting jacket look with large pockets in the front and two zip pockets on the interior. There are hand warming pockets as well. The coat is in impeccable...
This is a beautiful deep brown suede jacket with a soft brown lining from the Saville Row house Connolly. It was handed down to me by my uncle and is a little too big in the shoulders. Rather then mess up the jacket I'd rather sell it to someone who will appreciate it as much as I have. It hsa the beautiful english hunting jacket look with large pockets in the front and two zip pockets on the interior. There are hand warming pockets as well. The coat is in impeccable...
I inherited the most beautiful piece of clothing I have yet to see, a brown reversible herringbone Kiton Coat. It was stolen at a party a couple months back and I have been on a binge trying to find a replacement ever since. I haven't been able to find another Kiton for sale like it, so any coat sounding similar I would be interested in. It was a simple coat/overcoat with 3 buttons and a slanted pocket on each side. I don't need it to be reversible or even a brown...
I inherited the most beautiful piece of clothing I have yet to see, a brown reversible herringbone Kiton Coat. It was stolen at a party a couple months back and I have been on a binge trying to find a replacement ever since. I haven't been able to find another Kiton for sale like it, so any coat sounding similar I would be interested in. It was a simple coat/overcoat with 3 buttons and a slanted pocket on each side. I don't need it to be reversible or even a brown...
I am looking for short sleeve button up shirts that are a little more formal and cheap lightweight dress slacks. For the summer I am working in a large Indian company and it seems that is the dress code however dorky it is.