or Connect

Posts by Blade107

Paypal ONLY. Free shipping in CONUS Specifications Japanese One-Wash Selvedge 14.25 ounce denim Rinsed, so no need for a soak, shrinking on these will be minimal 50% cotton - 50% sugarcane fibers Habu (Viper) Snake Skin Patch from Okinawa Straight Leg New with Non Flasher Tag. Measurements : (Approx.) Waist : 16" Inseam : 33" Front Rise: 11" Thigh at Crotch: 12.5" Knee: 9.5" Cuff: 9"
Something odd about this Seller. He sold me a bottle of a Creed fragrance through Paypal. Payment was sent and he promised shipping by this past friday. I asked about tracking and if he was US based. He said he lives in the US but since then no more replies or info on tracking. I have followed up filing a Paypal case for a refund. We'll see how it goes.
Something odd about this Seller. He sold me a bottle of a Creed fragrance through Paypal. Payment was sent and he promised shipping by this past friday. I asked about tracking and if he was US based. He said he lives in the US but since then no more replies or info on tracking. I have followed up filing a Paypal case for a refund. We'll see how it goes.
Guy just vanished. I should had known better, even as the SF been a very safe place to trade for a few years for me. Paypal will take care of it, they usually do and side with the buyers anyway. File a Claim. You'll get your $ back but it will take a little while. This guy should be banned imo.On Edit: I have escalated the case against this Seller for a complete lack of response. Paypal will take care of it I'm sure but people should look and ask about feedback specially...
Bump for a Legit Seller!
Nice frag. Good seller.
Got this amazing Creed fragrance but fell in love with another Creed bottle ( Aventus ) and therefore will try and recoup my investment and keep the one I like best. This is 100% authentic. I'm posting all the pictures as to have you look at the authenticity of my item. One or two sprays to test. That's all I've done. This is just too strong for me but it's one of the best seller Creeds. The batch number is A3214A04. Very "Green" batch. Amazingly potent. SOLD