or Connect

Posts by Blade107

Brand New APC Rescue size 32. Iconic Denim. Raw. Price is shipped USPS Priority within the CONUS. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.
Have you tried looking at ebay? http://www.ebay.com/sch/?_nkw=V-MODA%20XS%20On-Ear%20Folding%20Design%20Noise-Isolating%20Metal%20Headphone&clk_rvr_id=625879308776
Prefer them to be with a toe cap and in very good condition. Please pm info. Paypal ready. Thanks
Looking for a 3DS in good shape . Thanks and let me know price shipped. Paypal ready. I'm in FL.
Brand New in the Original Box with a very nice case and paperwork from Smith Optics. - Limited Life Time Warranty from Smith Included. Stylish, with an athletic and sporty design, the Smith Pavilion Sunglasses feature a custom molded, dimensional branding and a Grilamid TR90 frame that compliment s many face shapes and sizes.. 6 Base Lens Curvature Carbonic TLT Lenses TR90 Grilamid Frame Frame Measurements 64-14-120 Medium/Large Fit Will ship Priority USPS with tracking...
Brand New in the Original Box with a very nice case and paperwork from Smith Optics. - Limited Life Time Warranty from Smith Included. Stylish, with an athletic and sporty design, the Smith Pavilion Sunglasses feature a custom molded, dimensional branding and a Grilamid TR90 frame that compliment s many face shapes and sizes.. 6 Base Lens Curvature Carbonic TLT Lenses TR90 Grilamid Frame Frame Measurements 64-14-120 Medium/Large Fit Will ship Priority USPS with...
Drop to $110.
Nice authentic Coach Saddle Brown Wallet. Gently used. Normal wear visible. Still smells new leather. Cool selvedge fabric detail. Shipped priority CONUS.
Nice authentic Coach Saddle Brown Wallet. Gently used. Normal wear visible. Still smells new leather . It has a cool Selvedge fabric detail. Shipped priority in CONUS.
This is a double post from the one with pictures. Please delete.