or Connect

Posts by Blade107

Got this amazing Creed fragrance but fell in love with another Creed bottle ( Aventus ) and therefore will try and recoup my investment and keep the one I like best. This is 100% authentic. I'm posting all the pictures as to have you look at the authenticity of my item. One or two sprays to test. That's all I've done. This is just too strong for me but it's one of the best seller Creeds. The batch number is A3214A04. Very "Green" batch. Amazingly potent. SOLD
Got this amazing Creed fragrance but fell in love with another bottle ( Aventus ) and therefore will try and recoup my investment and keep the one I like best. This is 100% authentic and I'm posting all the pictures as to have you look at the authenticity of my item. One or two sprays to test. That's all I've done. This is just too strong for me but it's one of the best seller Creeds. The batch number is A3214A04. Very "Green" batch. Amazingly potent. SOLD
If you have a Creed bottle ( partially full it's okay) you don't need or want anymore, let me know and depending on price I'll buy it right away. Paypal ready. I'm not looking for anything specific so let me know what you have. Authentic is a must. Thanks
Looking for Chestnut , Dark Tobacco Brown or Coffee, in that order. Shipping to the US.
Got them lightly used. Great Warehouse Denim as most of you know. Fits like 34" A bit of loose thread at front pocket and a really small nick in back pocket. Overall very nice condition! Waist measures 17", rise at 10.5", inseam 31", thigh 11", leg opening at a little under 8". Will ship USPS Priority - Paypal only. Thanks!
Greatest Pegasus yet. Tried outside once but decided to go with Newtons. Price is shipped to CONUS. Paypal only. Men's Nike Zoom Pegasus 31 Running Shoes Hyper Cobalt/Black-Volt #652925 400 DESCRIPTION: The quickest, most responsive Pegasus yet, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 31 Men's Running Shoe improves upon its legendary tradition with updated Nike Zoom Air cushioning, a lightweight yet supportive mesh upper and a lowered offset groomed for speed. Responsive...
Brand New APC Rescue size 32. Iconic Denim. Raw. Price is shipped USPS Priority within the CONUS. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions or offers.
Have you tried looking at ebay? http://www.ebay.com/sch/?_nkw=V-MODA%20XS%20On-Ear%20Folding%20Design%20Noise-Isolating%20Metal%20Headphone&clk_rvr_id=625879308776
Prefer them to be with a toe cap and in very good condition. Please pm info. Paypal ready. Thanks
Looking for a 3DS in good shape . Thanks and let me know price shipped. Paypal ready. I'm in FL.