or Connect

Posts by Kagemusha

Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace fuck yes for the return of court lows, the best CPs ever produced FTFY
Hey, sorry to bring this up again, but has anybody researched getting the zippers changed on the moto? Something pricewise? I'm convinced I can't find anything better than a TOJ Moto, styling and pricewise both.
Th only thing I found interesting was the 101% increase in salary with a graduate degree if you're biology or life sciences. : )
Not to mention there IS a thread already about this.
It's bison leather...supposed to get better with wear. On one hand I think it's fucking awesome. On the other hand I sort of think it does look a little cheap as that 'crinkled, sloppy' look on the boots look FANTASTIC, but on shoes.......IDK so much.
Would these be as versatile with denim as I'm thinking? or a bit harder to mesh with? Having mixed feelings about them, they're Guidis.
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy That second options seems like a real pain in the balls. No, not at all. and I get a new card sent to me at least once a year. I suggest anybody that does a good amount of online shopping to do this as well. Never a bad thing to be overly safe and as stated, it takes only a few minutes.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 No the MMM leahter. Yes on the MMM shoes. But I thought you need to fix your car right now? I do......that's why I said for future, once everything is on discount later this summer. Yeah, I think I'm going to pass on the leather. I like the 5 zips that are just a zipper better, not with the extra leather over them like that one.
LA, come on seriously.........who the hell wouldn't be comfortable giving CC info to you? Why in the world would you steal our card and in all honesty, it's not that big of a hassle to make a quick phone call to my bank, say my card has been lost, but the purchase for xx.xx amount that i just did to mr.porter is me, but can you now shut down the card and send me a new card. With my credit card and bank it takes no more than 5 business days and that card number is now...
That's going to be impossible to find man.