or Connect

Posts by vaulter1

Thanks for the heads-up on selection. Was feeling a bit bad that I couldn't get over there yesterday but given that it's only a few staple 40R I'm after it seems that I didn't miss much.
Which location was this and did you by chance leave behind any pants or were there only a few to start?
My 2c: It's a great name for the target market - which I think would be only a small percentage of the people on the styleforum. I like the 'edgy' name and think that if you're trying to play in the mass market - you need to catch the attention first. As has been said already though, a follow through with a great product is a must. I get that you don't have decades to built the cache of some of the brands bantered around here but consistent good or bad reviews will set...
My understanding from the OP was that he didn't want to just change the formatting but had to compare phone numbers with 'harcoded' formatting. Though if it's just visual formatting then - easy answer.
Not sure if I understand you correctly but the below formulas will take your phone number from 7145555555 to (714) 555-5555 and back again.This assumes that 7145555555 is in cell A1 =CONCATENATE("(",LEFT(A1,3),")"," ",MID(A1,4,3),"-",RIGHT(A1,4))This assumes that (714) 555-5555 is in cell A2 =CONCATENATE(MID(A2,2,3),MID(A2,7,3),RIGHT(A2,4))The power of CONCATENATE is really quite useful
Couldn't have said it better myself
I thought I should balance out all these beautiful shots of clean sportscars and sedans with a few pics of my daily driver: It's a 2007 Isuzu 4x4 with a 4" lift
Corrupt thieving mail carriers. Over the last 6 months it has gotten truly ridiculous. I've had 4 parcels from the B&S and 2 from eBay go missing. Thankfully I haven't been taken for too much, probably less than $500 but it has now meant I can no longer shop for clothes this way. When I query with the post office, I get the standard - not yet in the country response - absolute bullshit. Welcome to the fucking third world
6'1 and quite happy - aside from the annoyance of having legs longer that the 'standard' in most chinos and jeans.
@Stone34 my 2c is if you like the fit and don't mind the price then go for it. I think most of the hate/dislike for Boss on SF is actually the apparent lack of value for money. Most people will steer you towards other brands that can be had for the same or less and give a 'better' made suit (Polo Ralph Lauren springs to mind). Personally, I own 4 boss suits and 2 sportcoats, am wearing a blue pinstripe Selection label one today, and have only good things to say about...