or Connect

Posts by Taylorstav

It doesn't offend me.
his suits are all bespoke in that movie.
Check out 8 drop zzenga. Or Ralph Lauren Black Label on sale. Wear charcoal, not black. Oh lord please not black!
Hard to tell, but I like it. Very very trim. I like that style.
I like it!
Dude, your idea sucks. Not the forum.
My point is, if you're new to the world of suits, which I assume you are....you don't have any idea what makes a suit fit properly.There is absolutely no way someone can walk into a store left to their own devices, pick out a suit that ticks all the boxes of proper fit. It's just impossible.Don't be intimidated by salespeople. Soak up knowledge from people at the expensive stores, even if you have no intention of spending that kind of money. Do you really think that they...
I wouldn't be shopping for suits at Marshalls. From what I've seen when I've been there, its pretty garbage. Don't buy a polyester suit. They don't breathe, they don't drape properly. Sometimes commissioned people at a store with more expensive suits can be helpful, so that you know what to look for in terms of fit. Or creep the suit critiques on this site religiously. 40s does not mean slim by the way, it means short. Do yourself a favour, and go try on a ZZenga suit...
I wouldn't...
I pulled the trigger on one of these. I chose: - Grey Prince of Wales with a blue overcheck. - Double Breasted 6x2. - Pick stitching. - Brown Horn Buttons. +$10 - Surgeon cuffs. +20 There were a lot of customization options like contrast stitching, custom lining etc, but $20 here $20 there adds up pretty quick. So I kept mine rather simple. We will see how this comes out, I'm expecting a call to tell me it's ready pretty soon.