or Connect

Posts by Taylorstav

Add white pocket square folded and you are good to go my friend!
Don't worry, you'll learn quickly. You'll also get a lot of conflicting advice on the details, but you'll soon pick up on an overall guideline. My easy rules of thumb:When in doubt, you can't go wrong with a white folded pocket square.Never match your tie to pocket square.Pattens can mix as long as they are a different scale. (this less important if you matching patterns that are different like a plaid tie on a striped shirt or dotted tie on a plaid shirt, but its...
Just had my 02 LP Standard outfitted with some Jason Lollar pups wound to my spec, along with an electronics overhaul. New switch, all new vintage wiring, 500k volume 550k tone pots real vintage bees sourced from a 1963 ES-330. All I have to say is....OH MY GOD.
Once you get a sense of what's right/wrong sartorially, you'll end up wanting to replace everything you own. Charcoal pinstripes are not ideal, pinstripes have a real business connotation. They're not really suitable for a celebration. But that's getting really picky. Stick with your charcoal pinstripes. I think we've steered you away from the most offensive options. Troll around here and you'll pick up some rules. No black suits unless it's a tuxedo. No square toed...
^^agreed.
No need to bash. To him, the value of master handwork is not on par with the money it costs. Can't blame him for that. It is again about priorities, plenty of respectable watches can be had at all price ranges. (Plenty of horrible monstrosities too) Buy a watch in the price range you feel comfortable in. Just don't get a fake one. And if you are the type of person to buy a fake one, don't go around and say that it is as good as an original. Chances are if you know...
Anyone who says the quality of a fake birkin is on par with a real one has never been to Hermes and handled a real one. Same goes for watches, there's no doubt that there are high quality fakes. Some may even use top grade ETA movements. (Which are not bad movements by any standard) There are a few kind of watch buyers. People that just want to be able to tell time and don't care about the watch itself. People that like the fashion of it. People that like it for the...
Plating? I guess the camera didn't pick up the 21k stamp. Have a read about Glashutte Original, you won't be questioning its craftsmanship.
You could always let it out a bit...
Had to take my watch off for this one.... A few hundred dollars can't buy you this level of craftsmanship. Thread over.