or Connect

Posts by Kysar

Ill take 55$ shipped for both, just PM me.
Hey guys, Looking for offers on both of these. I ship next day USPS, or if you're international we can work somthing out. Feel free to throw out an offer, trying to just put them to use! Naked and Famous - Skinny Guy - Indigo - Size 34 These pants have been worn for half a year, one wash. Has wallet and phone fade, slight crotch repair made on the inside also. You can barley notice on the outside. More pictures are available upon request, just throw out an offer, great...
Looking for a pair of nice Nudies sz 30 or 31 waist, must be indigo seldevge. Can be used or worn, or new, dosen't matter. PM me what you have.
Hey guys, Looking to sell these jeans. A little over a year, 2 washes. Great fades, perfect pants! Looking for $85.00 shipped.
$80.00 shipped.
Bump, still for sale.
Sup guys, Almost brand new pair of N&F Skinny Guys sz 32. Tags off, worn once around the house, no fades or stacks starting. Look brand new, great pair of jeans. They are pretty much true to size. Looking for $85.00 shipped. Will be shipped next day via USPS, if you're out of the U.S.A, message me and ill work shipping out. PM me for any questions!
Sup guys, Almost brand new pair of N&F Skinny Guys sz 32. Tags off, worn once around the house, no fades or stacks starting. Look brand new, great pair of jeans. They are pretty much true to size. Looking for $85.00 shipped. Will be shipped next day via USPS, if you're out of the U.S.A, message me and ill work shipping out. PM me for any questions!
PMed...still for sale though.
Still available.