or Connect

Posts by phyills

Closer to a 10-10.5. Im a 43 / US 10 in most things and these fit me great using the standard insoles. If these were Bison I would say an 8 = 9 / 9.5 but his horse shoes have all fit me larger than bison.
IC for a suiting wool MA-1 sz 48 with sz 50 lengths. Sleeve pocket zipper is broken
RE: Story et fall I was just in contact with the owner yesterday and he tells me they are discontinuing the cemented models and are taking orders for the next batch of welted models. They are quick to respond through email.
Black Carol Christian Poell Tornadoe Boots SZ 8 These need no intro. Horse leather with minimal scarring. I dont have the original tags or bag but these are SBUC-PTC leather.These are without a doubt one of the coolest things Ive ever owned, but my wardrobe is just a bit more tame these days and they don't get much wear. For the price of $1000 USD you could help give these lonely boots new life! Now SoldWhite Guidi 698 SideZips. Dirty White SZ 44 fits size 10....
Sold one a while a go and it's the only thing I ever regret letting go:( So I'm on the look out for a good condition black calf or lamb variation in sz 48. Please save me from buying this thing at retail, you're my only hope! Thanks for looking!
+1 on sizing up. I can wear a 2 in a lot of visvim stuff, but I was lucky enough to snag a deckhand for cheapish in a 3 and it fits perfectly.
hey @Thurston Bros any word on how size grading is going? I'm just getting antsy
I have no ethics. send me your leather
This thread just keeps getting better. I don't know how you guys keep doing it, but you do.
Actually let's not.