or Connect

Posts by phyills

Hahah wow Im a moron. It was mostly a name drop. I thought we were talking about GSW for some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
For real. One time in college I smoked weed in the same room Klay Thompson was smoking weed in. So we're practically best friends. Go Cougs / Thunder!
Red is cool. It'll be neat to see how it looks after a some hard wear.
I don't know what's going on in this thread, but I like it.
[[SPOILER]] Hey, dude check this thread out. The total budget is a bit higher than what youre aiming for but it might give you some good ideas about where to splurge and where to save. http://www.styleforum.net/t/167456/the-5-000-wardrobe
nvm not worth it
What size are you and what are your measurements? I cant decide between S or M. I could probably swing a S in the regular fit. Im at 39" chest and typically a 48 in most fashiony stuff. Thanks for your help!
How are people sizing linen shirts this season. Im a slim 48 and waffling between the S or M. The measurements seem like I would need an S, but I just wanted to see what others experiences were.
I know him personally and he is 187 years old
Im not saying you cant be into that stuff and wear "dark" shit Im just saying I personally felt conflicted. If you got gundams and devoa more power to you, amigo. Do you.