or Connect

Posts by coldworld06

BRAND NEW Exact same jacket as this: http://www.openingceremony.us/products.asp?menuid=1&designerid=590&productid=37000 Tux jacket with shawl lapel Single button closure Darted front Double welt flap pockets Center Vent Working four-button cuff. 100% worsted wool Made in the USA Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17.5" length: 28.25", measured from the bottom of the collar, and 29.5"; measured from the top of the collar chest (pit to pit) 20" laying...
Bought these from Oi Polloi in the UK, they are too expensive to ship back so you guys are getting them for a deal, they are selling for $400 now on Mr. Porter. These have never been taken out of the box. I ordered two sizes and the other size fit me perfectly. I can provide more pictures if needed. Hand Made in Italy Dark brown leather boots from Diemme with contrasting cream rubber Vibram soles, bright red laces, D-ring eyelets, an embossed logo detail and full leather...
I have a Vanishing elephant black leather jacket from Australian Company vanishing Elephant. It is in great condition and has only been worn a handful of times. The jacket is cut pretty slim, I am a 37 chest and it fits great and could probably fit a 38 as well. Measurements are: length of back neck to bottom (taken from bottom of collar): 24" (60.96 cm) shoulder to shoulder: 17.5" (44.45 cm) armpit to armpit: 20" (50.8 cm) sleeve length (taken from shoulder seam): 25"...
This is great, there are actually great archives of both Hickey Freeman and Hart Schaffner Marx images and garments out there. There are also a ton of archival images hanging around the office. Saks recently displayed a bunch of the Hickey Freeman archival pieces in their windows. I'll see if I can get some pictures
CLOSE PLEASE
Hickey Freeman is having a sale on the website. 70% off most stuff.
Anyone?
This listing is for a BRAND NEW one of a kind unproduced ZZegna runway shirt. It is a M but runs a little small since it is ZZegna runway fit. It is a light and dark grey stripe as well as a club collar and straight hem with a drawstring. Again, this shirt was NEVER sold to the public. It is unworn and is an awesome piece. Sorry for the bad pictures I will provide more at buyers request. Price: 150 shipped CONUS
This listing is for a band of outsiders sz M grey w/ green horizontal stripes. Sorry for the bad pictures, camera is broken. Will take better pictures at buyers request. Price:130 115 Shipped CONUS
How do the shirts fit in relation to Gitman Vtg?