or Connect

Posts by indesertum

Decent meaning he only occasionally scores in the high 20s and 30s instead of 40s
Good Russ is bad Russ but with people catching his wild passes
This whole series. It's like they go through bipolar mood swings. Call random fouls then call absolutely nothing
Latest episode felt way too forced with subpar robotic acting that pulls you out of the scene. Plot points seemed over done especially the ending (where they let the nerdy guy win but then make a fool of himself). But this season has been so so good. Much better than last season
Russ's defense has been fire this series. So locked in. Dude is mad smart too. Got several steals just by knowing which plays dubs were running. That scouting team did helluva job. OKC knows exactly what plays lead to what passes and they exploit the hell out of thatLet's go dubs. Let's getterdunAdams with Kanter's post game would be sweet. Feel like Kanter has been giving him tips on offense. He has that nice hook shot and that up and under spin thingy the one or two...
they should just leave steph on westbrook. there's been a few times westbrook got by, but steph mostly plays solid defense. i think the coaches told steph to not hound him and instead focus on preventing the drive by. steph fights through screens pretty well except for a few times. but can't expect 100% defense on westbrook. steph's iso defense on westbrook is pretty sweet. i think they purposefully let westbrook a few time to the middle so the bigs can contain. also...
So basically to beat the warriors closer lineup have five guys who are longer, faster, and play with defensive intensity on each possession. Also somehow get Andre Roberson to steal Draymond's powers. Donovan made a great adjustment on offense by playing four out with Roberson setting screens for the short roll and passing to open shooters which is basically what Draymond does. He's also been nailing his open threes which he normally doesn't. I feel like Dubs exploited...
Wine is alcoholic grape juice
i dont know if veni was talking in response to the gifbut i'm in the camp of if it's not called a foul then it's not a foul. teams should do whatever is allowed to win. i dont think dirty plays or flops are so terrible unless it directly injures the players.credit to OKC for playing physical defense. OKC defense has been lit. they're hungry. Dubs don't have that same sense of urgency. draymond is having TO after TO because passes they normally easily make are being stolen...