or Connect

Posts by indesertum

just went to the state fair today. never been to such a crazy event. so many people and everything is deep fried...thanks for the recs. looks like we'll be drinking well in colorado.
Congrats!We stopped by Chicago for a night but had no time to do or even buy anything. We'll be back in November tho. dunno what the brewing schedule is but hopefully they'll have citra hero and anti hero when we get thereMissed my chance at upland too Can't post pics for some reason butDrank new glarus scream and apple ale. Scream is actually pretty great even though it's a month old at this point. More malty than most iipa but has this nice herbal weedy quality to it...
well pop is known for hating zone and I'm pretty sure miami doesn't do the very traditional 2-3 zone spain does. they do however exactly what you describe where the roll man defender contains the ball handler and everybody rotates (weak side helper comes to protect paint and corner defender bumps the roll man then gets back to the corner guy). miami likes to bring the roll man defender way way high up for a trap and if the offense can get past that it's a 4v3 situation....
well if that's how you really feel...i have some 1972 domaine ponsot clos st denis and 2001 dom perignon that I'm offering on deep discount...
If Spain plays very traditional 2-3 zone defense again I think we'll be ok. With great shooters you can overload the strongside with good shooters and that'll force rotations or open up lanes. For example watch the video above and notice how Spain defends the pick and roll. They have 1) just one guy defending both the handler and the screener while the center stays in lane and one guy to defend the strong side corner -> one of the two offensive players involved gets an...
Piob is buying more middle upper end CA stuff. I feel like the equivalent in bordeaux is a lot more expensive. There's a lot of good cheap stuff on the lower end in CA too. Cheaper bordeaux just all tastes the same to me and gets kinda boring. Only real difference is the grapes used in the lower end. And this is a somewhat stupid opinion but Italians are such crooks. The 08 brunello scandal for example. 1.3 million liters were declassified to IGT status 5 long years ago...
Heady out of a can is so much better than on draft. More resin, more texture, and the aromas and flavors are out of this world. Maybe the simple act of pouring from a tap dissipates the flavors and aromas. Also abner in a growler a few days after pouring is just outstanding. Even my non beer friends thought it was amazing Just goes to show tasting an oz or two in line isn't really representative of the beer. Gotta wait a little and drink it over a few hours. I regret not...
I need to try and stop drinking for a year. But it's too deliciousI really want to make real fermented ginger beer.
Who's the two from all nba? Curry and harden? I thought lillard was on there too Oh he's on the third team
Yeah who knows maybe next year he finally breaks down and he's slowly declining but going by the trend it won't be a huge drop off