or Connect

Posts by indesertum

the douche comment was tongue in cheek. I didn't think you'd take it so harshly. I'll apologize This is pretty much how I feel https://twitter.com/haralabob/status/533822770438615040 Also
Are you just mad that you drafted him in fantasy for so much money thinking it was a great deal and it turns out he wasn't? (Don't even actually remember who drafted him) Please you working desk job 9 to 5 everyday is not the same thing as throwing your body against 7 feet 300 pound dudes no padding whatsoever trying to get an orange ball in a basket 3, 4 nights a week not to mention doing that in practice for god knows how long This isn't directed at idfnl but moreso...
Rose should do what rose doHe's not saying he doesn't care about winning a championship. Just that he wants to take care of his body better82 games with 20 odd back to back games is ridiculous to begin with. Look at all the damn injuries that happen. Just because a player makes millions of dollars a game doesn't mean he has to play all out every night until he gets injured and actually can't play any more. Resting is good for everybody if it means less injuries.Can't...
i came back to erase the post cuz i'm tired of this shit no more i'm sorry i misspoke i meant to say it's not just about how good curry and klay is. implying that curry and klay are pretty awesome (as in i'm agreeing with you), but the offense is pretty awesome as well. i actually did not mean to find a flaw in your argument. i meant to add in addition to your comment about how klay and curry are great, how the system is really helping everybody. it's why i talked...
that sounds like a good idea
i actually expected the same. i thought it would be a close game, but clips have been sucking. redick is missing wide open 3s and he gets buried under screens on defensedudley was supposed to be a quality option on the bench but he stayed injured for a year and then left. basically they gave up bledsoe and a second round pick for redick. that's a pretty terrible trade considering how good bledsoe isit's also not about how good curry and klay is. the system they're using is...
Dubs owning. Shit is sad Hawes is kinda sucking. That Dudley + redick for Bledsoe trade was pretty terrible in hindsight. Didn't they also give up a pick for it?
i think it was actually intentional by the owners/gm they needed a fall guy they can blame their woes on while they secretly tank. and clearly it cant be kobe although lakers fans will defend no matter how crappy he is like there's no way you hire one of the worst defensive coaches as a defensive minded coach or put a bid for freaking carlos boozer if you actually have some kind of aspiration for good basketball rockets are shooting more threes than last year. they...