or Connect

Posts by indesertum

i think it was originally created as an imitation of mineral water. i like it. it's not as salty and minerally as actual mineral water but there's enough that it alters the flavors a little differently from seltzer water (it also costs about the same and you don't have to dissolve salt in cold carbonated water yourself)
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/23/report-sixers-nuggets-celtics-could-become-a-third-team-in-kevin-love-trade-to-cavaliers/ i don't even know what a third team would even get in return
wha? i'mma follow him right now and ask him dumb questions like who is better tony parker or IT2 and if delonte west deserves a roster spot in the nba
well we type here like we're talking in real life and not how we write formal articles so yeah uh rock on my friend (also the reason why i don't care for grammar nazis with your you're etc. most of us just type out with we think and don't particularly care to edit. it's not like we don't know the rules by now)
you talked to zach lowe? i jellydavid griffins done a pretty good job so far (although its only been a few months. so yeah... i think the trade actually would go well if thats what happened
no club soda is carbonated water with salts added. seltzer water is just carbonated water.
I like the extremely mild saltiness in club soda. I think it accentuates and attenuated a lot flavors
Well Sumatras Indonesian right? So Southeast Asia?
Yeah but Ewing was the reason they created the NBA draft lottery (well also the rockets the year before tanking to get Hakeem). He was the easiest pick anybody could have made. And they still couldn't do anything with him It's true Knicks made decent late draft picks (and some bargains this past draft) but generally they suck and even if they get a good one they trade it away if they hadn't already traded it away years earlier
What did you get? You gotta skip the South Americans and go for Africans or Indonesians. The Hawaiians were hit and miss for me but still better than the South Americans. There's a Maui mokka out that's not too terrible Also even the Africans and Indonesians do have a lot roast character but have enough regional character to stand up to it. Pretty sure the beans are roasted full city plus even vienna