Posts by Booter

They've been called Antique on the prior gmto's ... in fact my invoice for the Whiskey Lindrick says welt color: tan/antique
@smuj Agreed, I actually hate the natural welt. Don't understand the allure. I will probably still participate in the end, but marked my preference as Antique as soon as I signed up.
Is there a Warlow 3.0 in play? The google doc is marked black but there are 11/12 interested. May be wildly out of date?
New with tags fully canvassed staple Made in Italy by Caruso - a nice alternative to half-canvassed Suit Supply at this price point. Beautiful charcoal gray, 2 button, notch lapel. Tagged IT 52 but fits small - see measurements below. Tons of handwork and attention to detail. Beautiful hand to the fabric. A classic solid gray suit that will take you anywhere you need to go. JACKET Shoulder: 18" Chest: 21" Jacket Length (BOC): 29.5" Sleeve: 25" PANTS Waist: 35" +...
Beautiful Ralph Lauren Purple Label Suit in a classic dark gray nailhead pattern. Tagged 42 but fits smaller - see measurements below. This suit was made by hand - Hand Tailored in Italy. It is NOT a converted RL Black Label like the retailers are pushing these days. Retail: $5,495.00 Gently worn in exceptional condition. Fabric feels like butter! Finished with functional button holes made by Ralph Lauren Madison Ave Mansion tailors. Note - color is a dark gray...
So nice. Great deal.
Nice. Must be stamped seconds? 986 is shelly.
Well - that was fun while it lasted.
I like the collection idea. Nice.
Definitely not light/natural for the Whiskey Lindrick