or Connect

Posts by Ivwri

Thanks guys!Snow - Got home pretty late last night so just went to sleep . Here's a shot from the runway of the shirt I was wearing thoughShirt/Jacket hybrid - [[SPOILER]] GoSurface - It's an iPad case from Hardgraft and is the first iteration they did of this case for the iPad 1 also in felt wool and brown leather. I love it! Need to get a new one though as I got an iPad 2 and it doesn't fit exactly the same.BreezyBirch - Thanks man. The shoes are actually Yohji as well...
[quote name="snowmanxl" url="/t/164384/the -waywt-discussion-thread/60555#post_5156056"]edit: at ivwri: need better pics or at least details!! pants look nice[/quote] Will see if I can oblige once I land. Just boarded a plane. In the mean time - all yyph. Shirt is shirt/jacket hybrid from aw11 and pants are same ones with buttons I wore before with combat boots.
iPhone camera x poor lighting x mobile photo editing software = pretty grainy pic :/ Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the thumbs and compliments guys! I am now waiting for the obviously MoK x Yohji collabo. It will be killer.Agree completely. Like shah also said, it's more about the mindset than anything really. Just a quick glance through his runway shows and random fit pics online show a wide diversity of body types and people wearing his clothing. The one thing most Yohji people I have seen seem to share is a kind of inner confidence and/or not taking themselves too...
At a wedding reception, not wearing anything that interesting .
Stills from 4.1 THE MEN (all images via fashion-press.net) [[SPOILER]] Clearer video here
Okay, more videos! This is for the Spring/Summer 2012 women's collection: Truly excellent collection imo and one that resonates pretty well with the Spring collection for men without aping the same themes. Loads of folds, loads of fabric all done in light materials. It is also a departure from what he has been doing for the last couple of seasons for women. His daughter Limi says that his women's line is designed based on who he is dating at the time . Anyway, loads...
And so it begins? Yeah, the city looks way too busy for me as well. Would be great to visit though...hmmm...maybe I should book a trip for the end of the year. October/November is supposed to be a good time?
Sweet! I really need to get off my ass and do something about planning a trip to Japan. I guess my fear is that I might not want to come back to Nigeria
None of the US retailers have gotten their stock for this season yet so I don't actually know how they compare. I do know that Japan is supposed to have the cheapest prices overall though.Maybe asobu or wire could shed some light on this?