or Connect

Posts by Ivwri

Will respond better once I get to my laptop (android keyboard sucks sooooo much ). Please post the pics though, definitely interested!
Consider pact made. Now to figure out how to collect/verify blood signatures...
Glad you like! Glad so many people (more than I expected anyhow!) are happy with and contributing good stuff to the thread. Hopefully we won't end up descending into sales/sizing/where2kop questions and remembering the glory days while people gossip about us on RFT .
Men's fashion must still be a bit rough. It's telling that they shut down Y's for men and left Y's for women intact, all comes down to profit in the end. Sad though. It's possible the new money men felt that Y's had too much overlap with YYPH and a lot of legacy brand cache that wouldn't work with the younger Japanese crowd it seems they are trying to make YY inc relevant with. Keeping the name and repurposing it might also have pissed off/confused the existing customer...
Kinda late, but just wanted to chime in and say impolyt_one's been excellent to work with so far. Can't wait to get my stuff. Definitely going to make my trip to the Rue Cambon store later this year a lot less expensive .
Wait snow, is that the Plokhov blazer? Looks great. Definitely keep.
Ah ok, great. So my problem now are the two hakama pants I want. lol. Ah well, let's see. Any idea when Atelier is going to get their buy?
Looking forward to seeing some pics once you get yours. Hope I can still get the oversized shirt from look 1 at this rate.
Always liked this photo. Dressed pretty similarly today as well .
Thanks for the info platypus, much obliged. Already picked up the hakama pants that you tried on in a 3. Plan on getting another pair that is listed on the price list as "Hakama Pants E" as I think that one has a slightly different cut and looks more skirt-like and is in gabardine. Prefer the way gabardine moves to the cotton (based off what I saw on the runway vid anyway). Trying to resist the temptation to pick up too many variations of the hakamas including the...