or Connect

Posts by Ivwri

Thanks for the info. Have a few things in a shopping cart on her site and will pull the trigger. Looking for some nice Tshirts and these look like they will fit the bill. Tried T by Wang, and not really my style since the sleeves don't fit snug enough for my tastes. Good to hear the sleeves fit slim on the Dana Lee stuff.Really cool!AlexanderTG, it is possible that you might be a bit too close to the camera and/or it should be a tad lower. At least to my eye. Agree with El...
@nicelynice I will try and put something up tomorrow as I have an idea for an outfit already . And yea, more people should definitely check the brand out for sure. Really interested in seeing how they grow the brand.
Really like that fit snow. Looking for a jacket like that for myself in that colour . @e0d9n0b5 how do Dana Lee tshirts fit? Been looking for something in that style - particularly the sleeveless ones - and was curious. Just picked up my Abasi Rosborough ARC jacket and wanted to just go ahead and repeat everything nicelynice said. Great construction, great fabric (I have a linen one), and great guys . I also got the racerback long vest and it is an epic layering piece....
I think it was posted a while back, but no harm in refreshing the memory of the thread . It is very interesting to see Yohji's movement from these sorts of clothing and his view of women to the experiments he is carrying out now pushing himself to do different things and how this still holds up to a lot of his current output. I have always liked this view of femininity (and by extension, masculinity), as something intrinsic - as far as gender can be said to be intrinsic...
It should be interesting to see what he comes up with. The Umbro and Topman collaborations come to mind again and those seemed to have been in line with his whole design approach. The one thing that is really interesting to me about all this is that primarily, the Aitor Throup brand is a creative consultancy business. The "mainline" as it were, being nothing more than a showcase of his whole approach. The branding, construction and design cohesiveness. This whole...
T! Looking forward to roaming about town once you get in. Good stuff as always .Wore this yesterday but forgot to post - [[SPOILER]] Craig Green (wool felt. A bit warm, but indoors is pretty cold so works for me)YYPH (cotton)Y's (wool gabardine)YYPH (leather)What I actually wore today -Peir Wu (70% cotton, 28% nylon, 2% polyurethane)Levi's Red (100% cotton)Y's (wool gabardine)Marvielab (canvas, cork, rubber)Photo bombing model (leather, bone, speed force)
Thanks a lot for the comments and the thumbs guys . The coat is really cool. Anybody thinking about picking up any of the pieces in this particular fabric should definitely do so. Very light and has a great drape.
This outfit wasn't at all planned - I just threw on the coat over what I was wearing - but thought I would share anyway. First custom order from Peir. Peir Wu T by Alexander Wang Nigel Cabourn YYPH Burberry Prorsum
Congrats Stitches!
Have you had a look at Squarespace?Abasi Rosborough is using them as a platform and seems to be working out alright.