or Connect

Posts by Ivwri

Yeah, like sipang said he really does good interviews. I guess it is because unlike a lot of other designers he really took time to sit down and think about the what and why of his work as a designer. Since everything is basically kind of planned out ahead of time by his drawings and every little detail has a reason for existing, he is not working mostly on intuition (and lots of experience and or skill with the craft) or mood boards, which of course by their nature are...
Yeah you definitely need to have the movie downloaded. Ideally, what you should do is either download the movie straight into the film club folder (after creating a sub-folder for it first) then leave your computer online for it to upload it for you . If you have the file already, then all you need to do is copy and paste or move it into the relevant Dropbox folder on your computer. That's it. When Dropbox is done syncing, the rotating arrows on your taskbar (or whatever)...
Some photos from the H. Lorenzo launch event of the Shiva skull bag. Damn, I really want Aitor's jacket. It was the multi-pocket one at the AW13 showing Photos via hypebeast.com and the H Lorenzo twitter feed. EDIT - Damn, Aitor looks really tired in these pics. Not surprised though, I am pretty sure he has been involved in all of the installations. The jet lag alone would be killer, not to mention the actual work of putting it all together.
So...where's the next movie? I'm looking at you Lionheart (Bump)
I quite like that angle dwyhajlo. I can imagine that Rock Hudson would have definitely gravitated towards the film on the basis of the story resonating with him as you say. The film made me think of Hitchcock (was that intentional by the way? Even down to Saul Bass handling the titles) and yet managed to also be a product of its time. I quite liked it. The claustrophobic camera angles and the editing all contributed to making the film feel very "uncomfortable" with a...
Very nice and neat Auburn. Looks like I really slept on those Marsell shoes. Kept thinking about picking them up then changing my mind. Looks like they will work pretty well with Yohji. EDIT - Looking cool too David
Complex interview Aitor Throup about his work process, influences and the Umbro Archive Research Project collaboration.Interview: Aitor Throup Talks Sportswear, Superheroes, and Umbro Archive Research ProjectSeptember 7 2011Link
X-post
Nothing new, but figured I would post anyway . YYPH multi-button jacket AW11 (wool gabardine - 100) Merz B Schwanen tshirt (cotton) Yohji Yamamoto belt AW12 (leather) - This has become my most used belt. Because it doesn't have holes and is cinched instead I can wear it with everything and having it dangling either to the side or in front like this is something I have taken to doing of late. YYPH super-wide cargo pants AW08 (100% wool - 103) - If you have the...
I actually have those shoes. Picked them up from a seller on SZ funnily enough. Unfortunately I cannot help with the season though. I will go and look through my PMs with the seller back then and see whether he said. They are excellent shoes indeed. The leather is pretty good.