or Connect

Posts by Ivwri

Pretty cool video with Aitor talking about what he means when he says he prefers "designing processes" to designing products. and also, time lapse video via Oki-ni of Aitor digitally drawing one of the sketches they have for sale.
Near the bottom of the first post in the thread - http://www.styleforum.net/t/280641/yohji-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-looser-fit-yohji-yamamoto-thread/0_30#post_5070772
If that was my size would have definitely gone for it. Still don't have a Yohji coat like that in my wardrobe .
Yeah he definitely has an issue with being able to scale up his production due to all the specific techniques he has developed as part of his branding through design process. It even showed with the launch of the Shiva bags as I remember the original launch date being put at some point in February originally. This could have been an issue of distribution rather than production though. If his quantities, quality and hype remain as they are, he could feasibly just slot into...
Thanks jwjp .The SA that helped me with my purchase told me they still had the Stockwell denim jacket in a "L". I didn't ask whether they still had skull backpacks (seriously doubt this) or the jeans.I wonder whether Aitor is going to release according to the typical SS - FW cycle and so wait about 6 months to release the last collection he showed, or set his own annual release schedule since he has no reason to stick to that schedule (barring production time).I think...
Thanks for the detailed impressions jwjp. Funnily enough, the one that dantebykiko handled was also the 003/004. Since DSM said that they only had one more in stock, it is most likely that is the one I will be getting I guess. Was finally able to make a payment so hopefully there are no more issues. Great to hear that it feels very robust. So many of his items from the feedback I have gotten from various people all seems to be built to withstand some sort of nuclear...
Yeah it was updating on my end then vanished suddenly. EDIT - Just saw that it was deleted. I have restored it to the main folder now. Anyone who is having space issues should go to the preferences of their Dropbox application (if on OSX, I guess it would be "settings" on a WinPC) and go to selective sync. Using the advanced view you can choose what folders to synchronise. If you have watched Little Odessa, uncheck it and you should have all that space back without...
It is interesting that the three conceptual narratives Aitor Throup has used for his collections are informed by tragedy of some sort. The first involving the brutal beating and killing of a Hindu boy, the second the flooding and battering of New Orleans by hurricane Katrina and finally the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes.I noticed he received some flak from some people online for using Hinduism as the basis for a collection, but even more interesting (as a discussion...
Arche that outfit is really cool!
On a more technical note, I think the next person uploading a film should put it in a sub-folder with the movie title. That way, those of us with bursting at the seams Dropbox accounts (like me ) could now selectively unlink ourselves from folders containing the films we have seen already without deleting them for everybody else. I am on the verge of just paying for a pro account tbh (as I am using it more and more for work), but thought this could work for anyone who...