or Connect

Posts by Ivwri

Oh crud. I typed up this whole reply and it is all gone now . Guess It is for the best so I don't end up trying to express my thoughts on the collection and doing a bad job of it cos I am so pumped. In summary: Amazing. Genius. Comic. Zippers! Gothic accessories look nice (silver zipper pulls y'all). Layered pants look great and have some nice continuity with SS14 if my eye serves me correctly. If anyone can save images from Nowfashion.com showing the back of some of the...
On a side note, yea it is getting a bit much I think with the amount of people trying to make a quick buck off of the backs of a lot of the good work on here by the main posters on here. I understand where wire is coming from though and at the very least, if one goes through this thread the info can be figured out without just coming to the las page and posting. Even if you do not see yourself as taking advantage of the forum Hutch, there has been a recent spate of random...
Really liked the show! The zipper concept and the degree to which he explored it, some of the prints, the pants (or jumpsuits?) with the extra fabric that can be tied in front and the really loose pants and even the extrapolation of the SS14 double layered shorts and pants I think I saw in some of the photos, it all looked pretty crazy and punk in the best way. Yohji reminding the world that he is a genius! Will need to see video before any solid impressions can be made...
Thanks for making an Alan Taylor thread sipang. Very interested in his work and also that of Craig Green. The video for the MAN show made me a huge fan of the letters collection - those bags! - and the gloves Alan Taylor designed for his own collection are pretty great too. No love for Matthew Miller? Nothing groundbreaking, but pretty solid effort and what look like some nice pieces in there. E. Tautz was also pretty cool and I am a big fan of the jacket in the last...
I think I will try and participate in this challenge. Have a few ideas I want to try out .
Great stuff as everyone has said. I might actually have to go to this at some point so it is good to get an idea of the experience . So, Paris next? Make it happen
Great stuff! So sad I couldn't make it to Florence, guess I will just have to settle for vicariously enjoying the sprezz through you.
Can't thumb on tapatalk, but grandpa looks really cool bows1. Also cool fits synth, spope, and quite a few people I can't remember now. Thanks for the thumbs as well guys . This is from yesterday as I was leaving The Gambia: Details: Peir Wu YYPH Marvielab Burberry Prorsum We were also viewing some buildings a few days back that were up for sale for a project we are working on and some of them looked really cool so thought I would share some photos as well...
Been a while! Hope the holiday season has been good to everyone and happy new year in advance . Deets Jan Jan Van Essche (cotton/linen/others) Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme (wool gaba) Burberry Prorsum (leather/rubber)
Some great points p4, but I also think that you may be giving Aitor more credit than he is worth (or maybe even asking for) in some respects. His quote about artists and designers is one of the things about his manufesto I wish he worded differently because to me, taken in context with other interviews he has given and how he works etc. he is obviously speaking only about himself (or at a stretch his team). His more "artistic" side comes up with an idea which he then puts...