or Connect

Posts by Ivwri

So good guys! Parker that outfit is great. Apologies for being scarce lately, I do a lot of lurking, but have been pretty busy lately and so have less time to post. Will endeavour to put up some pictures from some recent acquisitions soon!
And it looks like the collaboration between Aitor Throup and Flying Lotus continued!AT designed and produced a modular skull mask for FlyLo's "You're Dead" tour and it came out pretty cool I think.Full interview hereLooking forward to seeing the suit he designs for Flying Lotus as well.I am still saving up pennies so I can commission AT Studio to make something for me .
@kindofyoung No problem at all . Really happy you guys liked it and thanks for the kind words. Fok, I am sure we can find something for you if you ever come through Lagos
This was probably my favourite show of the season (closely followed by CĂ©line). The way they used the military references and how they used the stiffer fabrics to seemingly freeze the clothing in the wind (generated by the rotor blades of an attack helicopter maybe?) The detail shots are even better. So much attention to detail! The tiny feathers, the dead end (?) seams, the use of buckles! Just so confident. Good, good stuff. I have been paying attention to the brand on...
SS15 RTW video is out! I quite like the collection I must say. I wasn't sure initially when I saw photos on Nowfashion.com apart from a few looks, it looked pretty off somehow, but higher resolution photos and then the video changed my mind. The fabrics look really good and I like the erotica angle to it. I saw over on SZ that some people got "date rape" vibes from the show, but I think that really misses the mark. None of the models look like they are in clothing they...
NOWNESS relaunched with a very cool video featuring Aitor casting Noomi Rapace for one of his mesh sculptures. Very insightful look into the process and another facet of the New Object Research design philosophy.TrailerFull video and article here - https://www.nowness.com/story/noomi-rapace-by-aitor-throup@Kiet Tran
Thought I would contribute as I have been finding more and more reasons to pull out some of the slightly warmer items in my wardrobe due to the rainy weather and air conditioning.Great stuff so far! You are making me want a pair of these patchwork jeans Junya does more and more @Parker and @el Bert . [[SPOILER]] Jan-Jan Van Essche (70% Wool/30% linen blend)Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme (100% cotton)Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme (100% leather)Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme (100%...
+1 for Gunbuster, Diebuster, Gurren Lagann, Macross Frontier and Sidonia no Kishi. Mushishi is also sublime and definitely worth watching. Also want to add Terra E which is full-on space opera if you like that sort of thing - I really enjoyed it - and Kaiba which is a space mystery/romance. The latter is also probably one of my fave animes ever, I recommend it to everybody .
I am here and reporting for duty . been crazy busy recently pursuing projects and trying to make money, but I think I have gotten a handle on my schedule now. Will also watch the movie this weekend.
Thanks so much for the kind words guys The fabric definitely makes a difference with these pants for sure. Very few things drape as well as the wool gabardines Yohji uses and it helps that it ages very well too.