or Connect

Posts by bullswin

From my experience, Alcudia fits tts. I'm a 7.5us and size 6.5 in the Alcudia fits me perfectly. A few notes: it's definitely narrow in the heel, somewhat narrow in the lacing/instep area, and about medium width in the toe box area.I have an MTO pair that is maybe a week or so away from completion. Oh, and everything I've heard has always been 30%. That 20% you mentioned would be news to me.
^ #1 and #3 have both been claimed. #2 is still available.
Hey there, I have three sets of swatches I'm offering up for free. One per person. US only. And please promise to forward on to another good home once you're done with them. 1) "New - Macclesfield Silk Print" -- I think there are 20 in the set; pics are not yet up on samhober.com. 2) Diamond Weave silk 3) Random grab bag -- I have about 20 assorted swatches, between 2 and 4 in the following categories: pin dot grenadine, cotton, linen, wool challis, cashmere,...
That Boglioli jacket is sweet!
Very awesome!Just curious... in terms of your leather choice, is this their regular brown calf (vegano)?I think my own MTO order is about 1 week away from completion.
Try the email address listed within their tumblr. http://meermin.tumblr.com/
I'm looking forward to the same (but in size 40).
^ I like that A LOT.
Were these MTO or stocked? Classic or Linea Maestro?Thanks!
Jamison -- please tell us about what appears to be hand rolled edges on the newest ties...