or Connect

Posts by bullswin

I recently purchased these during a sale at onthefly. They're great pants, made in the USA, but unfortunately, they just don't work me. Here are the details: $145 retail, price is $44 shipped CONUS (just looking to get back what I paid) - new with tags - standard fit (M2, see product page link) - flat front - product pages can be found here and here - color is listed as "nautical navy". it could be described as having some indigo/purple hue. this group shot has it...
I actually came close to visiting Ibiza during a Europe trip ten years ago... but I heard one too many stories about an over-the-top/crazy/weird party scene. Were they true?
Per this thread, it's the Dark Chocolate Grenadine Garza Fina. There are some other very nice pics of that tie on the following page.
Here were the details on the tie I got (note: I copied NOBD's construction, but size and color were different)... - color = fina #35. David had sent me a few swatches so that I could compare the color and compare the fina vs. grossa. the grossa I'd characterize as closer to a typical grenadine (e.g., Kent Wang), while the fina seems a little lighter and more unique. If you'd like to see pics on the fina #35, let me know. - size = 3.15 width and 55 length - construction...
Reevolving -- before answering, I want to say thanks for the Adblock suggestion. Visiting SF is now a 100x better experience. I just got my first Hober. Not sure if I'll ever be able to go back to other options. I copied NOBD's construction, but opted for the dark purple/black fina color. I hope he doesn't mind me re-posting his pic (better than I can take):
Great deals on the AS shoes. I've really been wanting to have a pair of shoes with dainite soles. Hopefully the ones I ordered fit well.
You might want to try sizing down in your neck size (when starting out, some of us initially think our neck measurement is bigger than it actually should be). The CT tailored shirts are about the slimmest in the waist that I've found and you can see from their measurements that just a half size difference in neck size can translate to a noticeable difference in waist measurement.
Nice jacket!
Thanks for the insights. ^ and yes, you're right, the body length of this jacket is shorter (in addition to it being slimmer). for the 48eu/38us, the boc measurement is just 28.25 inches. (fortunately, I'm short.)
PM sent.