or Connect

Posts by bullswin

That code seems to also include free shipping (at least to the US).
H&M. they're thin, cheap ($5.95), and come in a wide variety of colors and shapes (deep v-neck and very deep v-neck).
- 33 to 34 inch waist - 8.25 to 9 inch leg opening - flat front Any fabric. Prefer relatively conservative colors. Thanks.
Wow! those are nice... wish they were my size.
Post #14,000? Congrats!
You might want to ask the tailor to itemize the charges. On a recent trip to my tailor, I found that I was accidentally overcharged and they quickly corrected it. $200 seems a bit high. Without knowing more specifics, I would have guessed the price for your suit's work somewhere in the ballpark of $150 for a top notch tailor.
Did a new version of this fit battle make it over to our new version of the forum? Did I miss a conclusion?
I recently purchased these during a sale at onthefly. They're great pants, made in the USA, but unfortunately, they just don't work me. Here are the details: $145 retail, price is $44 shipped CONUS (just looking to get back what I paid) - new with tags - standard fit (M2, see product page link) - flat front - product pages can be found here and here - color is listed as "nautical navy". it could be described as having some indigo/purple hue. this group shot has it...
I actually came close to visiting Ibiza during a Europe trip ten years ago... but I heard one too many stories about an over-the-top/crazy/weird party scene. Were they true?