or Connect

Posts by bullswin

I've read this and a few other threads about Raffaelle Caruso, but I wanted to see if anyone would like to enlighten me on a RC sports coat I recently bought off Yoox. It seems to be the Raffaele Caruso model and not Sartoria Parma. Does anything seem particularly bad/good about it? There are a couple things I've noticed that I'm not sure are normal: - the tag/hook at the top of the inside of the jacket is just plain navy (i.e., it doesn't say "made in italy") - the...
Most of the blazers and sports coats on Yoox are listed as having "buttoned cuffs" -- although that seems to mean non functional buttonholes in the vast majority of cases (which is normal; Yoox just uses weird/non-specific wording). I'm guessing your SC falls into this category, i.e., non functional, faux buttonholes. This is generally a good thing, since it makes the length of the sleeves very easy for your tailor to alter. I'm not sure if it's possible to turn faux...
PM sent.
PM sent on the Fray shirt.
Stick with the 38S. something about the arms/shoulders of the 36S make it look way off.
PM sent.
Desktop/laptop experience has been fine. But the mobile experience is still almost unbearable (e.g., on an iphone). This site is image heavy and heavy in general (likely due to its underlying web technology/architecture), which makes scrolling on a small screen not so doable.
Kent Wang and Howard Yount are both good sources for Marcoliani socks.
great shirt. and fantastic price. (but yeah, those measurements are sort of on the big side.)
great pair of pants. if they measured a little bigger (33"), i'd take them.