or Connect

Posts by bullswin

I just noticed a couple sweet 60/40's too, but in light blue. It's really hard not to kop several.
After a few months wait, here is my MTO order... It's Spoo's favorite model, but on the Alcudia last, rather than the Simpson last. I just prefer a toe shape that has some roundness to it, without much chisel or squarishness. To view my other Carmina shoes (Robert, Forest, and Alcudia; two brown, one black), here are some pics from a few months back -- http://www.styleforum.net/t/241469/carmina-shoe-p0rn/210#post_5237652. Alcudia, black calf (boxcalf), model...
Awesome Vanda!
dhl tracking says: "with delivery courier"
^ haha. Here's something... My MTO order was shipped yesterday. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow, so I can post pics this weekend.
Just curious...Why does the Olfe last include the word "asymmetric" within its name?
stitches -- I've purchased from everyone on your list (but one) and totally agree. I might also nominate Equus Leather and KW for being at the top of the list. KW for value and service. Equus for Charlie being as friendly/patient/responsive as David Hober. Other affiliates I've purchased from: VCH HY Epaulet ASW AFPOS Really, really great experiences all around.
^ those HY ties went quickly. There was also a Kent Wang six-fold, new, for just $22.
NAMOR -- if you think Pepe from Meermin has been great to deal, wait til you deal with Charlie from Equus. I've ordered just one belt from Equus, and the entire process with Charlie and Dawn could not have been more pleasant. Regarding nickel vs stainless steel, both are nice. The stainless steel is brighter/whiter in color. I chose nickel for my belt. Here's a comparison --...
From my experience, Alcudia fits tts. I'm a 7.5us and size 6.5 in the Alcudia fits me perfectly. A few notes: it's definitely narrow in the heel, somewhat narrow in the lacing/instep area, and about medium width in the toe box area.I have an MTO pair that is maybe a week or so away from completion. Oh, and everything I've heard has always been 30%. That 20% you mentioned would be news to me.