or Connect

Posts by bullswin

+5 on the praise for Jay. I've had a couple recent purchases and his responsiveness/assistance couldn't be better.
Great deal!
Just my two cents, but I'd recommend ordering a couple grenadine swatch sets. If you order the grossa and prometeo, for example, you can probably ask David to also include the brown/burgundy/navy colors from the fina and piccola sets as well.Swatches have made a big positive impact with my orders.
^^ Why such a small order?
Awesome tie!
Maybe try emailing Kyle directly? I think he's just kyle@.Other folks here seem to have similar feedback about email responses. Reading this thread from several months back, it seemed like Taryn was brought on just focus on dealing with customers like us (i.e., MTO requests). Not sure what's up.
Sorry to dig up an old quote, but I have a somewhat related question. I'd like to use the Vibram cristy sole for my next pair of Rancourts. I've noticed that almost all examples of the cristy I've found online include a somewhat prominent midsole. My concern is that the cristy sole itself is already pushing the limits for how thick/high I'm comfortable with a shoe sole being.Is the typical leather midsole, used in combination with the cristy, necessary? And if so, am I...
^ It was about 12 weeks.
I just got a notification that my MTO shoes shipped and will arrive Monday. Below are the specs; I'll post pics when they arrive. - PTBs - Rui last -- modified (from wide to medium + narrow in the heel) - Dark brown shell - Double leather sole - Regular/formal welt (i.e., not storm)
These should be sold by now!