or Connect

Posts by bullswin

Stop making me buy more sneakers I don't need... haha. Great to see a couple pairs in my size.Thanks.
I've had some luck in recent years with a couple different no-show socks from Nordstrom. One was a wool no-show from Tretorn that no longer seems to be available anywhere online. The other is this Calvin Klein sock that Nordstrom still sells. They've held up well, are comfortable and shaped well (truly no-show), no issues with the heel grip, and the material contains no...
I also change my tennis trainer lacing exactly like this.
^ I'm a member of the Team Saddle as well. Arrived on Monday, but haven't put them on yet as they look too pretty/perfect.
^ Big fan of both options above for future Sport Trainers: - all-alabaster calfskin - unfinished horsehide
Mike -- thanks for the additional sizing advice with the sport trainers. One more question on them... What additional colors do you expect to carry between now and the fall? While I'm tempted by the loden, I'd definitely like to see navy and perhaps a mocha/brown. Thanks.
I don't have any action pics, but I just posted some comparison pics here:http://www.styleforum.net/t/362365/the-quintessential-dress-shoe-black-cap-toe-oxford/690#post_7876313
^ Sure. Here you go. I've included three new pairs here -- all just out of box, no conditioner or wax yet. Apologies for the amateurish pic quality. From top/back to bottom/front: Yanko (915 last), Herring Charles II (AS 109 last), Carmina (Forest last). From lower left to top right: Yanko (915 last), Herring Charles II (AS 109 last), Carmina (Forest last). From upper right, clockwise: Yanko (915 last), Herring Charles II (AS 109 last), Carmina (Forest...
got the natural duck canvas. thanks.
I have the 732 on the forest last (black cap toe oxford). It has a good amount of room in the forefoot and toe area (although, it's perhaps the shortest/stubbiest of Carmina's common lasts). I'd imagine it should work well for you.