or Connect

Posts by bullswin

I'd say midweight. It's about the best feeling cotton I've encountered.
Yeah, these tees are beyond fantastic. If you're on the fence, don't hesitate to buy a few.I washed cold, tumbled dry low, and wore for a day and here's how the measurements changed:- chest remained unchanged- length shortened between 0.5 and 1 inch
The wool-cash navy check was my pick as well. It seemed most subdued/conservative of the patterns. I've missed out on the previous FFs, so I was happy to treat myself this time... just way too good an offer to pass up, especially being able to select an odd size and odd length (my one other Epaulet sportcoat is an MTO in the Weller, so I have a good idea of getting my fit right).
Gorgeous coat! And a great seller too.
Wow! Fantastic stuff (wish there was a bit more in size 38).
+1. My dark havanna is at the top of my rotation.
Not possible.
^ Nice! I'm not sure if I've ever seen a PTB from Carmina. I nearly ordered one MTO from Betty earlier in the year (it would have been cordovan #8 on the forest last). Fortunately for my wallet, Paul & friends doesn't stock my size (6.5 uk).
Kent Wang has some great quality ones by Marcoliani (in white and khaki). I also wear the under armour ones. http://www.kentwang.com/socks/marcoliani-loafer-khaki.html
Same experience for me at clubmonaco. If you apply your voucher, the sale discount goes from 30% to 12%.Any suggestions/fixes?