or Connect

Posts by culverwood

I remember that although it is a similar size in plan to the GRUT it is quite a bit thicker. How does it wear?
Was that the Watch Club one? Very nice.
Beautiful. And I do not just mean the morning dress. To have looked as cool as you do in such heat is very impressive. Your groomsmen/ushers show great style as well. I've only just noticed the last white tie picture. Great too.
Sounds like a great idea acconrad. No problem if your groomsmen get their tuxes from a different brand provided the colours match and this side of the Atlantic it does not matter if your groomsmen's tuxes do not all match. It looks as if they have bought them not hired them.
As a Garrick owner I appreciate this article, the smaller manufacturers do not have the marketing clout of the big Swiss and luxury brand owned companies. FYI when commissioning my Shaftesbury and since I have had interesting discussions with David Brailsford about its manufacture and design and have in fact changed the crown shape since it was delivered. I am wearing it now and it fills a gap between my "dress" watches and "sports" ones useful for everyday office work.
Breitling Avenger Seawolf Chrono Blacksteel "Code Orange" - Could there be a more butch name for a watch?
We tried contacting them last weekend but had no success so I think they may have ceased trading, whether this is a temporary event like Bill Amberg's was or permanent I would like to know.
Congrats OI55. As an ex father of the bride I understand the (thank the Lord!). Given your price constraints together with your size requirements I would be inclined to stick with your existing shoes if they are black and well polished, though pictures would be great.
Dresden
As an ex Phaeton owner I understand your comment crdb but even VW did the the same if you went to the transparent factory as I did to see my Phaeton during production and press the button to bring the body and engine together. All very seductive.