or Connect

Posts by M0nster

Shit. Posted this in the wrong forum. How do I move or delete? I only see "edit" ? Selling a like-new tumi alpha hanging travel kit for $40. http://www.tumi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4209902&prodFindSrc=paramNav
Selling a like-new tumi alpha hanging travel kit for $40. http://www.tumi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4209902&prodFindSrc=paramNav
I'm selling a brand new M&W Traveler Briefcase. The case is Brown. Style LC100-BR. It retails for $595. Still wrapped with all original tags and packaging. I'll pay for shipping to anywhere in the continental United States.
I'm selling a brand new M&W Traveler Briefcase. The case is Brown. Style LC100-BR. It retails for $595. Still wrapped with all original tags and packaging. I'll pay for shipping to anywhere in the continental United States.
Make sure to at the case shiller in NYC. I work at a hedge fund and there is a general consensus here that home prices have farther to fall. The key is to get them when they are bottoming out, but before interest rates turn around.
Price drop. 77 cents.
I have a bunch of Yoox bucks that I'm willing to part with for 82 cents per dollar. PM or reply here if interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi How good is he? If you're talking about a rainmaker who's very well respected in his industry, then you might be in on the ground floor of something big. But if he can't differentiate is startup from all the other established boutiques out there then you'll likely all be left with nothing... Was about to write this until I saw someone beat me to it. It's all about how good you think the new firm will be.
Double your exposure by investing in high-beta securities. As others have correctly pointed out, because of borrowing costs 2x leverage funds don't actually return double your money. They should only be used to make short term bets on the market.
Recommendations for high-end stylish beach towels? I'm thinking oversized (40 by 70 inches)