or Connect

Posts by dnk024

I have a BNWT Nike Destroyer Varsity Jacket Black History Month Edition for sale. Size: Large Price: $265 obo (MSRP:$500)
Destroyer and med leaf camo jacket sold. XXL leaf camo still available.
Have a few jackets for sale. All are NWT. Nike Destroyer Black Varsity Size: Large Price: SOLD Nike Gyakusou Leaf Camo Jacket Size: XXL Price: $250 shipped obo (MSRP: $400)
PM'd
The length is 28.5 in on the Large.
BNWT Nike NSW Destroyer Jacket Size: Large Price: $250 obo Large measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 18 in Pit to Pit: 24 in Length: 28.5 in
Got a pair of brand new with tags NSW Selvedge Chinos. MSRP is $180 and I'm looking for $65 shipped obo If you have any questions or need more pics let me know. Khaki- sz30x34
Got a brand new pair of the Selfedge x Dry Bones x Sufu x Styleforum collab jeans in a size 29 but can't even button the top 3 buttons so looking to get rid of them or trade for another pair of heavy denim. Let me know if you're interested. The jeans haven't been soaked or altered in anyway.
Wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a pair of brand new Baldwin 77's. They have not been worn or altered in any way. Size 29x34.