or Connect

Posts by MacktasticGDogg

Haha, I received the blue Port Flannel yesterday and promptly ordered the prussian blue/black/yellow one shortly after. I would have gone with the sky blue/brown/cream one if my size was available, but I just had to get another one.Very happy with the shirt. Really soft fabric, beefy MOP (I think) buttons, and nice fit.
The "mocha mix" trainers arrived today. Fit is pretty much spot on, and looks as good in person as it did online (the pics sold them for me). I haven't worn sneakers for quite some time now, but will get these going very soon.
I think I'd have zero orders from NMWA if I had to justify my purchases, LOL! (I'm a small timer in these parts, with only about a dozen orders. But my order list does include that field jacket in oatmeal/brown placed today...)
I don't think they are. I took a 38 in LBM 1911 cotton SC, but 40 in Vittorio. I originally ordered the LBM 1911 in 40, which is my usual size, and found it to be too big. I think the online measurements for the Vittorio is pretty accurate and ordered the Vittorio based on that info.
I have several pairs of AE rib casual socks that I wear in the fall/winter when I needed thicker socks. I find them to work pretty well and have been durable.
Actually, I pretty much never get to wear suits and wear a tie and SC at most once a week (basically to church). Most of the shoes I have bought are suitable for business-causual wear, but when you get far past 15+ pairs, I don't think there's any rational justification anyway.
I ordered one of those watch caps as well. I had planned to get another winter hat this year, so it happened to be something I needed anyway, but it's unreal how much this thread has taken out of my wallet.
I too started my shoe addiction in 2011 with a pair of burgundy shell Bradleys. (...hmm, what's up with 2011??) Now I have lost count (or more accurately, afraid to count) on how many pairs of shoes I own (very close to 40, I think), including at least 15 pairs of AEs. Difficult to imagine that before the Bradleys, I basically bought one pair of cheap/ugly shoes from DSW per year and wore them until it wore out. The Bradleys kind of led me to SF and thus revamping my...
Mostly Epaulet today:Vittorio brown windowpane sport coatEP pocket squareAshland blue herringbone twill shirtWalt grape flannelEP navy calfskin beltCarmina midnight blue monks [[SPOILER]]
I'm wearing the EPLA paprika overdye oxford today. I'd say the weight is similar to the EPNY oxford shirts I own. Maybe not exactly the same, but fairly close in my estimation.