or Connect

Posts by milw50717

Ebay can be a funny place. Sometimes you to wait and wait for things to sell at what you think is a reasonable price. You can look at the ended auctions that have sold and price your item at what you think is an attractive price that will be snapped up quickly, only to find that it sits on there forever. Best thing to do is, as you have done, put up good quality pictures and then wait.Same is true of places like CL. Ignore the lowballers and just keep relisting.
I don't believe that kiwi product is the most highly regarded amongst the shoe care community, but it will not instantly destroy your boots. Personally, I wouldn't use it, but feel free to use it and report back on the results.
No need to re-snoseal unless you are going to be seeing a lot of rain. No real way of removing existing snoseal. Just condition, Filson oil alone should be OK.
Good to hear that Revolve sorted you out.FWIW a decent cobbler (or other leather worker) could likely have replaced that section of leather. It really is just a bit of leather cut into shape, folded over for the D ring and then stitched into place. The hardest thing would have been to find matching leather.Reminds me to condition all the leather on my bags.
You need to watch this film.
Sorry, I'm across the pond. Get on the dog and give them a call.
Seems like you know what you want and are intending to check out in the Londinium store. I'd take along all the items you intend to carry, making sure that (where applicable) they are wrapped in protective sleeves and see how well they all fit in. I'd then consider how much free space you have for lunch box, impulse buys, etc.
I may be stating the obvious here, but the 230 really is a small bag with a small mouth opening. Very easy to fill it up very quickly. Make doubly sure that the size meets your needs.I find the 232 medium field bag to be far more flexible, but on the negative side you have to deal with 2 buckles instead of one.
Have a read of this - http://www.styleforum.net/t/228153/the-official-shoe-care-thread-tutorials-photos-etc
...... arf ...