or Connect

Posts by milw50717

Of course, simply use strips of kevlar reinforced leather with appropriately sized and spaced holes attached to the inside, covering the metal surrounds but allowing the laces to move freely. Ask your cobbler to attach the strips using rocking horse poop and left handed screwdrivers. You must then also lubricate the laces with nothing other than coconut oil for fearSeriously though, there is no real way to prevent this short of covering the eyelets or the tongue, which is...
Boots were meant to be worn with thick socks, no ? I think this is a major reason that people advise others to go down in size, as they wear them with thin dress socks.
It used to be that I thought they were introducing new lines to help bring in new customers whilst keeping up standards. Sadly, it seems they are fully on the way to Eddie Bauer - isation.
Each to their own care regimen. As mentioned, Trick is to not over condition.
Generally speaking it is a good idea to condition boots before wearing them as you do not know how long or in what conditions they have been in storage before arriving with you.The trick is to not over condition them.
What was the problem with neatsfoot ?I've known people who have applied lots of neatsfoot during the break in period and later on complain that it made the leather permanently too soft.
Fingers crossed.
Just as many will appear in their end of line sales. I'd guess that they have their business folks looking at the sales figures and ROI for all of their new products. Some very will likely have a short lifespan.
Just over 1.5 decadeshttp://www.styleforum.net/t/21179/rm-williams-boots-everything-you-wanted-to-know/3030#post_5729324
The label indicates heavy tin cloth, maybe it is heavier than the 12.5 oz used on the jackets ?