Posts by milw50717

This is a shot of the door to the factory store. The main Tricker's reception is on the other side of the building and is on a road with permit-only parking. The reception has a map that can be used to find their car park and the factory store - turn right at the lights, keep in right lane, right by the statue, left at the Jaguar garage, left at the end of the road and you should then see the signs to the car park
Domain name: kenhildrew.co.uk Registrant: Andrea Francke Registrant type: Unknown Registrant's address: 31 Langdon court london london EC1V 1LH United Kingdom Data validation: Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 28-Oct-2016 Registrar: 1api GmbH [Tag = 1API-DE] URL: http://www.1api.net Relevant dates: Registered on: 28-Oct-2016 Expiry date: 28-Oct-2017 Last updated: 28-Oct-2016
Get metal heel taps and put on a topy.
Tanker boots don't have laces as they are a liability in tanks and other heavy machinery
By chance I am watching their zippered tote auction and the label looks to be not marked. Did your bag have the label crossed out or otherwise marked indicating a second ?The outlet in Burlington sells both end of line and seconds, indeed when I was there in the summer it seemed to be more end of lines than seconds - I assume that they were end of line as the labels were not marked.. I would imagine that the end of line items would get a Filson warranty, but didn't check.
Not a problem. You can trim and/or push the loose ends into the stitching holes.
Hmm, no option to request non-veiny bull penis leather. I think they missed an opportunity there.
I'm sure that pairs have been returned for less and I would return them as I prefer the creases in my boots to have been put there by me.
The Stows in Espresso Grain are on the Trickers website - http://www.trickers.com/stow-country-boot-2861.html?___store=default&nosto=nosto-page-category1 - but may be too far removed from what you are looking for.
Does a Stow in Espresso Grain fit the bill ?