or Connect

Posts by milw50717

How do the black bags fade with time and wear ?
Read 4 posts up
I believe that the panniers are really meant to be removed and then carried, rather than being left on the bike as they are held on by snap-on fasteners.If you were going to leave them on the bike I think you would have to fettle with them in some way to more securely attach them to the bike, or at the very least least pass a lock cable through them.To be honest, when it comes to bikes and concerens about theft I'd think more about not making your bike stand out from the...
Pretty much
For Steamrice, my approx 18 year old Gardener boots that have recently been polished with some kiwi. These boots have been resoled, not by RMW and have been repaired in the toe box.
What is uncomfortable about the toe box, I'm assuming not wide enough ?You seem to have done what is normal when this happens - wider fitting and/or larger size. Sometimes a certain boot will not simply not be right for your feet and you do have to move on and try something else.
That gives me time to save my pennies for them The seasons in Oz (being in the southern hemisphere) are the opposite of what they are here in the US, so winter 2016 would be summer 2016 here up here ?Seems a long way out to be teasing with new lines.
I need another pair of boots like San Francisco needs another coffee shop, but those rough outs are growing on me ....I wonder of bootsonline has them ...Must resist ...Willpower failing.....
Function follows fashion .................................
Different people have different gaits, so the wear on the heels and soles will vary. You do not always see the heel wear through to the leather before they are in need of replacing andI would say that those need replacing. You can get your boots re-heeled without getting a complete resole.