or Connect

Posts by milw50717

Perhaps you should consider buying one of the slim fit, pre-aged Brooklyn hipster range, rather than going through all the hassle yourself ?Available as collabs with a number of select raw denim makers to get just the right tone of indigo bleed.If you persist in this madness endevour.Take off the leather shoulder strap. The handles are not removable and all leather will need to be reconditioned after the wash.Depending on the wash the fabric may shrink and it may or may...
If that is your only qualm about the boots then I'd advise you to keep them. Apply some boot conditioner and leather polish and forget about it. The tongues are going to look a whole lot worse after some wear. The back of the hook eyelets and laces will dig into them and cause rings, stripes and all manner of cuts and creasing. Have a look at the tongues in Crane's post
About what ?
I always wear unconditioned for a few days and then go to cobbler for Topy application.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgYle0NDw9o#t=196
Look for another cobbler.
Get them resoled and have some Topy's applied if you are concerned about wear rate
Cost and the fact that I could make it myself from materials found locally.
It's just a nick that happened during the construction of the boot. You are going to get worse crossing the street and kicking a can.
Should be fine, not in a major flex area. A bit of polish and you will not notice it. If it bothers you return for exchange or refund.The regular never seems to darken significantly for me.