or Connect

Posts by milw50717

I would head to the store and ask to speak to the manager about the issue(s).Make sure that you get the name of everyone you speak to and If you get no joy ask them for the best way to contact someone in customer relations at RMW HQ Be clear on what outcome you are looking for - restitching or replacement of the straps; replacement pair; refund. Be polite, remain calm and stick to your guns.The tag may simply be a production error - they ran out of the correct one and...
Return for refund/exchange.
Wow, what a rort. I'd be asking for a refund as that is deceptiveI'm about to buy some more boots, likely Comfort Craftsman or Gardener boots and one thing I'm looking for is that they are made in Australia.
If you are unhappy then return for refund/exchange.
Something for the well heeled motorcycle crowd
For me that is beyond a simple cosmetic issue and I wouldn't hesitate to return them
Visited the Filson factory in Seattle and the Bellingham Outlet store over the weekend. Bought a couple of items, including a tote bag, for the wife's birthday but nothing for myself which is a turn-up for the books as I usually find something or other that interests me. Is it possible that I have enough/too much Filson gear ?
They can indeed be worn as a casual boot and IMHO they are not truly a heavy duty or winter boot.We may all have different opinions on what heavy duty is, but for me the construction is simply not that of a heavy duty boot They can be somewhat prepped for winter wear but are not insulated and by default come with a plain leather sole which can be a liability on a slick surface with that is wet or icy.
Yep, this is from an earlier emailshot
The Grassmere is a wide boot, even in the toe box. I always wear insoles and went with my true size.