or Connect

Posts by ctk7

Quick question. Can anyone please tell me how to post pictures in a classified, or point me to a page where they will walk me through it? I just posted two classifieds, selected pictures and submitted, but the pics don't show. There was a little "X" next to the name of each image, but I though that was for removing them from the list. Any help is most welcome.
These shoes are incredible. BNIB, each weighting 1.5 lbs (700g), these monster Genuine Horween Cordovan Shell Leather Brogues in Dark Cherry will last you forever. Size 11.5. I'm a size 11 and they feel a bit to large for me, so they could comfortably fit a true 11.5, maybe even a 12. If you are not familiar with this shoe, see my pictures here http://s1100.photobucket.com/albums/g404/ArchiAqui/Florsheim%20by%20Duckie%20Brown/ , or check them out at the Florsheim by...
Hello all, Up for sale I have two BNWT Earnest Sewn jeans, both size 30, each for US$90 shipped CONUS (ask for shipping if in Canada). I have included my own pics as well as links to the ES site which show their true color more faithfully. First we have their classic straight leg Fulton model, "Tanner" color. See the pants here: http://www.earnestsewn.com/product/9629 Tanner is the last color on the first row, which is sold out in 30, so get it here for a fraction of...
I'm sure this question has been asked already, but I can't seem to find it. I'm a 6 foot 2 inches 38R who likes a very tailored fit. Should I go for a RRL S or M? I have a RRL tux in 38R and it fits like a glove. Maybe we can complete the table below: RRL XS, S, M, L, XL sizing: XS: 34-36 S: 37-39 M.... L XL I'm just guessing with these sizes. Does anyone know? Thanks
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew of a thread where I could get some advice on how to work a particular piece into my wardrobe. Say, what shirt/tie/trouser combination best works for this particular SC, for example. Thanks in advance for any guidance.