or Connect

Posts by ctk7

Hi all!   I'm looking for either one of the jackets shown in the images, preferably in the colors pictured (Navy and Gray/Black), but am definitely open to other colors. I'm a 36R/38R, which per nanamica's website corresponds to a size M, but I could probably make a size S work.   Please pm me if you'd like to sell yours.   Best,   ctk7
Usher in the summer in style, with these beautiful Stubbs and Wootton slippers in sky blue needlepoint with an amazing turtle on vamp. Size 10 and in great condition. Worn just a few times as can be seen from the soles, and the uppers are in great condition. Comes with S&W shoe bag (pictured below shes). Shoe trees not included.   Please PM me if you want some additional pics. Will trade for other S&W Size 11US or sell for $220 shipped CONUS....
Usher in the summer in style, with these beautiful Stubbs and Wootton slippers in sky blue needlepoint with an amazing turtle on vamp. Size 10 and in great condition. Worn just a few times as can be seen from the soles, and the uppers are in great condition. Comes with S&W shoe bag (pictured below shes). Shoe trees not included.   Please PM me if you want some additional pics. Will trade for other S&W Size 11US or sell for $220 shipped CONUS....
Usher in the summer in style, with these beautiful Stubbs and Wootton slippers in tweed fabric. Size 10 and in great condition. Worn just a few times as can be seen from the soles, and the uppers are in great condition. Comes with S&W shoe bag (pictured below shes). Shoe trees not included.   Please PM me if you want some additional pics. Will trade for other S&W Size 11US or sell for $220 shipped CONUS. International shipping will be additional and...
Usher in the summer in style, with these beautiful Stubbs and Wootton slippers in tweed fabric. Size 10 and in great condition. Worn just a few times as can be seen from the soles, and the uppers are in great condition. Comes with S&W shoe bag (pictured below shes). Shoe trees not included.   Please PM me if you want some additional pics. Will trade for other S&W Size 11US or sell for $220 shipped CONUS. International shipping will be additional and calculated...
+1!! I'm also looking for that exact same vest!!! Also in a S or XS. Thanks for the post! Fingers crossed!
Thank you for asking. Since several people have asked me the same thing via PM, I will post here what I've told them.   Yes, they do fit true to size. I'm a size 11 in most shoes and have several S&W pairs in size 11, and they fit me perfectly. I have one 11.5 and it feels a little lose. They are still quite wearable, and not as bad as going a size too small, but not an ideal fit. If the measurements seem to correspond to a smaller shoe size it might be due to the...
hmmm.. though wearing them to a strip club would certainly entitle you to VIP service, I wouldn't recommend it. Spilled drinks are not kind on velvet slippers.   The magic of S&W velvet slippers is that they can make that seamless transition from casual to formal settings, as they look equally amazing with jeans or shorts as with flannel trousers or tux pants. Granted, not everyone can pull them off, but if you can... well, the strip club will come to you, shall we...
Up for sale is a pair of Stubbs and Wootton Black Velvet Slippers Size 10US in superb condition. Red Devil embroidery. Red grosgrain trim. Worn just a few times as can be seen from the soles. Velvet uppers are in great condition. Comes with shoe bag and S&W cloth. Shoe trees not included.   The insole length is 11 inches, and the outsole length is 11.25 inches.   Please PM me if you want some additional pics. Will trade for other S&W Size 11US or sell...
Up for sale is a pair of Stubbs and Wootton Black Velvet Slippers Size 10US in superb condition. Red Devil embroidery. Red grosgrain trim. Worn just a few times as can be seen from the soles. Velvet uppers are in great condition. Comes with shoe bag and S&W cloth. Shoe trees not included.   Please PM me if you want some additional pics. Will trade for other S&W Size 11US or sell for $230 shipped CONUS. International shipping will be additional and calculated...